Thank You Mike

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2004, 08:24 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Thank You Mike

Mike - I installed my new SCT6600 superchip last night and all I can say is WOW I have it set on my 87 octane setting because I have to burn the rest of the 87 octane in my tank before I try the 93 octane setting. I can only imagine the power at that setting.

I want to put my foot into it but I can't yet because I'm still breaking in my new 4.10 gears. All I can say is the truck was a dog before the gears and chip but it's like a brand new truck.

I have on my wish list the underdrive gears along with electric fans. I've got the power hungry bug! Maybe a supercharger......

Thanks again mike I can't say enough about the help I recieved from you and Anita - Look up customer service in Websters and your pictures are listed!

Jeff

2000 Expedition 4X4 XLT
5.4L
K&N FIPK
Gibson cat back
Hellwig Rear Anti Sway Bar
Custom Program Superchip 5-program
NEW Yukon 4.10 rear and Front Diff.
LT265/75/R16 Michelon 10 ply
B&M Trans Temp Gauge
Bilstein Shocks
Amsoil

Old 09-01-2004, 01:21 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Hi Jeff,

Thanks for your very kind post - glad to hear you're enjoying your new custom tuning.

The power/performance "bug" can really reach up & bite you once you realize just how much the performance of these vehicles can be improved - we live it every day, welcome to the club!

It's nice to see another Expy being modded - it's a great family vehicle & can do so much, it can also be a nice performance platform without losing any of it's other capabilities. Many of their owners just treat them like a family station wagon, & don't do much to them - so it's nice to see another Expy owner doing good mods & showing other Ford owners what the Expy can do when modded intelligently.

Have fun!

Quick Reply: Thank You Mike