Kills, # 1 ans #2

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2001, 04:04 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Kills, # 1 ans #2

Please don't start laughing, Yes I know it's not a real big deal.
But to me it's cool, as I have never really wanted to race anybody till I started to read these damm posts, reading all about the damm fun Neal was having knocking off victim after victim!!!

any way,
After one of my meetings...Just moseying on home minding my own business. When a chevy S-10, came up behind me with a rapidness of pace, and swerved into the next lane to me at the light. A teenage buck and two doe's next to him....Reving his audibly modified S-10, back and forth, he shook his head, like... let's go. I don't know what the heck got into me...(when I hear the phrase "Neal the HP freak" I picture, you know those old hot wheels cars, and boxes they came in with a monster of a driver...with his tounge hanging out the side)

Well thats just what happened to me! really!!

So I promptly disengaged the OD button, reved it up slightly, and away we went. end of story...

Next victim:
This sunday morning down Auburn Blvd... scoping some garage sales... another Buck, this time in a stang. looked like a GT?? Had flowmasters 40, as the decal and sound alluded to.
I was thinking, do I want to get my but whipped?
What the hell, as he reved it up, taunting me, seemingly knowing the mental anguish I have been in since reading the dammed posts"

Light goes down...he obviously gets me out the gate, but sweet "SUZY" as my kids named her, just kept on pickin up speed, and no sooner than my bumper cleared his, we had to back off...
I'm thinking... damm...this is fun.
saying come back you little twirp, as he turns abruptly right at the light.

Back to the S_10:
end of story, because it was never a contest. I got him at the start, and by the next light (which was green) He at least 3 car behind! I slowed, enough to let him catch up... then slammed on it again, with same results...
Yeah I know it was just an S-10, but he was taunting me...he deserved what he got man! so back off...

Late.....

Old 04-10-2001, 09:41 AM
Thumbs up

Hey, a fella can't be taking no taunting, especially with a couple does in tow. If he wants to show off his S-10, let him find a Honda!

------------------
* 2000 F-150 XLT Black FS; 5.4L; 4x4 ORP
* Da Flip Chip! * 3.55 Limited Slip * Stepups
* Sliding Rear Window * 6-Way Power Seat
* Remote Keyless Entry
* Lund Trident Bug Shield * Custom Exhaust
* Fumoto Oil Drain Plug Valve (a must for do-it-yourselfers!)
* Wise Bedrug

So many mods, so little cash! On the up side, no wife to create a filibuster.

Old 04-10-2001, 03:30 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
That's hilarious, great posts, both you guys!

And congrats on your kills, Nodrive55!

------------------
Mike Troyer
Performance Products, Inc.
National Distributor of Superchips
(540) 862-9515
Email: mtroyer@compuserve.com
Performance Products F150Online Superchip ordering system: F150Online Superchip Ordering System
First National F-150 Online Rally Event Organizer

Old 04-10-2001, 08:05 PM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Cool

HI!... UH OH! It looks like I am starting a CULT here. I'm getting followers!LOL! Dip your fingers in the holy synthetic oil and leave your "H.P" donations in the plate at the door!LOL!

------------------
NEAL " THE H.P FREAK" E-MAIL :nnewman@sympatico.ca
'99' F-150 XLT SPORT, oxford white, reg cab shortbox stepside,5.4, auto, 4.10L.S, captain's chairs, bedliner, GTS carbon fiber headlight covers, ***** CEPECK clear halogen driving lights, GTS slotted tailight covers (painted oxford white), fiberglass smooth wiper cowl (painted OXFORD WHITE), FORD locking lug nuts, tinted windows,true duel exhaust with 2.5 inch mandrel bent pipes and FLOWMASTER 3 chamber mufflers with 3' tailpipes exiting before the rear wheel like the LIGHTNING, HELLWIG rear stabalizer bar, 3 AUTOMETER guage pods, filled with tranny temp, engine temp, and oil preasure AUTOMETER "PHANTOM" guages,custom fabricated air intake trac and huge K/N filter, TPS mod, BELLTECH 2-inch rear drop, custom programed SUPERCHIP "FLIP-CHIP", BAUMANN ENGINEERING shift kit (on stage 5 setting)BYPASS CLUTCH CONTROL VALVE/PREASURE REGULATOR VALVE, ASP POWER PULLEYS, custom tig welded and ported JBA "JET BLACK coated headers, twin DERALE 16 INCH ELECTRIC FANS, PERMA COOL 14"/10" tranny cooler with 10" electric fan, custom ported (STOCK) throttle body, custom digital air intake temp sensor, custom ported TB intake elbow, relocated ATS, FORD RACING 24LB injectors, RUSSELL stainless steel braided tranny lines with fittings.

FUTURE MODS : BBK 75MM THROTTLE BODY, 80MM PRO-M MASS AIR METER, AADI F1 RAM AIR HOOD WITH CUSTOM FABRICATED RAM AIR SET-UP, CAL-TRAC TRACTION BARS, EXTRUDE HONED INTAKE MANIFOLD, SHM CUSTOM FUEL RAILS, 90/10 FRONT CE SHOCKS, 70/30 REAR CE SHOCKS, BELL TECH 2/4 DROP, EXPEDITION CENTER CONSOLE, HARLEY DAVISON F-150 LOWER FRONT VALANCE (painted oxford white) and a KENNE BELL BLOWZILLA SUPERCHARGER.

ESTIMATED H.P TO DATE : 340H.P / 425ft/lbs of torque.

CURRENT PERFORMANCE : 1/4 MILE - 14.53E.T * MPH - 93.00 * 0-60MPH - 5.8 * 1/8 MILE - 9.2 * 60 FT - 2.0

OTHER TOYS : "83" PRO STREET FORD RANGER : 351-w stroked to 408c.i 625H.P (natural), 875H.P with 250H.P "BIG SHOT" N.O.S kit, tubbed (crome moly tubing), 12 point chrome moly roll cage, 4-link with coil overs, MUSTANG II front suspension, c-4 tranny (race prepped), 4000rpm stall converter(8 INCH), 3" chrome moly driveshaft,AUTOMETER guages, 16.50 MICKEY THOMPSON rear tires, 4" M/T front tires, CENTERLINE CON-VO PRO rims, fiberglass hood - bumper - prostock hood scoop, wishbone trac-link, two chrome moly driveshaft loops, 16 gallon JAZ fuel cell,etc

Old 04-12-2001, 12:01 AM
Thumbs up

The posts definitely have influenced me. The K&N air filter, the Superchip, the Flowmaster 40 and the desire to keep adding.It's really exciting to read about all the "victories" but I get a bit jealous. I got my F150 in December, and winter is not a good time to "run" here in Massachusetts. I found F150 Online in February and have done the mod's since. Well, the weather is getting better around here, and soon the roads should be in better shape. Maybe I, too, will have the heartfelt warmth of a "victory".
Thanks for posting the great stories!
Tom.

Old 04-12-2001, 12:50 AM
Congrats Fiddy Five....
I can relate..being a jock I understood competition, but I always thought drags at the light were lame. Of course I never had a V8 vehicle (just my old toyota pickup). Then I had my first "kill" with my new truck and it felt like I threw my first TD pass or took that hangin' curve out of the yard. Aarrgg, aaarrggg, aargggg.

Unfortunately, there isn't much around Davis, as far as, drags at the lights (Stifford can attest to this). So I save it for the track.

Hopefully it doesn't rain today so we can get to the track today.

Good luck on your next sacrifice to the "HP Freak" (boy that does sound kind of cult-ish).

Old 04-12-2001, 02:54 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Hey Tom,

You should see what "Neal the HP Freak's" weather is like, he's up in Windsor, Canada!

Don't worry, soon you'll be posting "kills" too, as teh roads get consistently better with warming weather, it won't be long now.

Have fun,

------------------
Mike Troyer
Performance Products, Inc.
National Distributor of Superchips
(540) 862-9515
Email: mtroyer@compuserve.com
Performance Products F150Online Superchip ordering system: F150Online Superchip Ordering System
First National F-150 Online Rally Event Organizer

Old 04-13-2001, 10:15 AM
Wink

Yeah - I got my first kill today too!
- an Amtrak double decker! LOL! Thats about all im gonna run down in this 4 ton beast!!

------------------
2000 Black Excursion
4WD XLT V10 -Fully Loaded
-Volant Cold Air Intake

Quick Reply: Kills, # 1 ans #2