‚e‚Œ‚‰‚@Chip@‚—^‚l‚‚‡‚Ž‚‚ƒ‚ˆ‚‚’‚‡‚…‚’

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2001, 12:32 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool ‚e‚Œ‚‰‚@Chip@‚—^‚l‚‚‡‚Ž‚‚ƒ‚ˆ‚‚’‚‡‚…‚’

Hi@Mike,
@In our conversation on the phone the other day you gave me some great info on the flip chip for the 4.6L Magnacharged engine. I have not seen a lot written about this combo on the board and thought it would be of interest to the group. We discussed the custom program I currently have, which I want to keep, by the way, so could you, again, run through the numbers on@flip@or race side of the program?

------------------
"The Beast" 98 White 4.6 Triton STX (It's not an STX anymore) Flairside,Class III hitch.
Appearance Mods: Blue Cobra Stripes, Euro Lid by Astro, Bed Rug, Fiero Wing, Air Dam,Ground Force 2-4 Drop,Custom MB Phantom Wheels,clear corner lenses,monster battery terminals, Custom Ford Racing, Leather Seats.

Stereo Mods: MTX Dual Sub Box with 2 10 inch Polks, 4 Polk Speakers, MTX 102 Amp with a Pioneer FH-P4400 CD, Cassette Head Unit

Performance Mods: 96 Crown Victoria Electric Fan Mod, Custom Programmed Super Chip,BBK 75mm TB, Pro M 80mm MAF,Custom Welded Powder Coated Intake Tube,Pillar Pod w/ boost and trans temp,Jacobs DIS Ignition,Art Carr 2400 Stall Performance Transmission,4:10 gears with Auburn Pro Limited Slip,TA Performance Rear End Girdle, Cal Trac Traction Bars, Jet coated JBA stainless headers, custom Y pipe after the Cats, Magna Flow Muffler with Stainless Duals and of course fully Blown by Magnacharger!
Best 1/4 So Far 15.117 @ 89.05
Best 60' 2.137
http://www.zing.com/album/?id=4293450711

[This message has been edited by Flats Man (edited 05-04-2001).]

Old 05-04-2001, 01:39 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Hi Flats Man,

Gee, that's some snazzy thread title there, how'd you do that?

All kidding aside, we've been talking about the 2-program Superchip Flip Chip for some time around here, so a lot of the people are aware of it's existence.

The Flip Chip can store any combination of 2 programs, so it's the perfect choice for a supercharged application, so you can have a full performance program and a towing mode that you can use should you get a bad tank of gas, need to drive in inclement weather, or just want to do some towing, etc.

I couldn't make out that last question, so you might want to shoot us an email, Fred.

It was great talking with you again!

------------------
Mike Troyer
Performance Products, Inc.
National Distributor of Superchips
(540) 862-9515
Email: mtroyer@compuserve.com
Performance Products F150Online Superchip ordering system: F150Online Superchip Ordering System
First National F-150 Online Rally Event Organizer

Old 05-04-2001, 11:29 PM
Flats Man,

I think you have made too many trips to the orient, and those characters are starting to look normal --- do you think you really understand that title , or something??

------------------

'00 Red Lightning, 4446 of 4966

'00 Red Lightning, 20XX of 4966
'01 F-250, White, crew cab,PowerStroke,
1997 Camaro Z-28, 6-speed, 30th anniversary convertible
'69 El Camino

Old 05-05-2001, 08:37 PM
Cool

I just saw my thread for the first time today and what a mess! I was using a Japanese key board and it was giving me fits, as you can see. I am back home on my own computer now so everything should be back to normal. Mike, I will give you a call this week after I get my work sheet.
Sorry about all the Japanese characters!

Old 05-05-2001, 08:58 PM
You can also create those using an english keyboard. °Ώ°. To make that hold alt, press 0176 using the #s on the right, let go of alt, hold alt, press 0191, let go of alt, hold alt, press 0176, then let og of alt then you have °Ώ°. You can press any # combo and get others also. Ford*©

------------------
1997 XLT Teal 4.6L Flareside 4x4 ORP. Automatic, Reg. cab, 3.55LS, tinted windows, bug deflector, Dual exhaust, K&N Generation 2 air filter, BullDog keyless entry/remote start, Modern 16" wheels, bedliner, Covercraft tonneau cover, White faced gauges, electronic shift on the fly, Clarion ADX5655z Double Din Cassette & CD, 4 Pioneer TS-A6865 speakers and superchip.

Future mods: Supercharger, headers, NOS, tranny upgrade(heavy duty gears, clutch packs, etc.), performance torque converter, composite driveshaft, bore cylinders 30 over, new pistons, crank, and rods, get performance heads or port the ones I have, gauges for the a-pillar, new L if they still make them and I like the way it looks, and a Z06 Vette or BMW Z3.

Click here to see more pictures

[This message has been edited by King James (edited 05-05-2001).]

Old 05-06-2001, 05:19 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Hi Flats Man,

No problem, we'll talk soon!

------------------
Mike Troyer
Performance Products, Inc.
National Distributor of Superchips
(540) 862-9515
Email: mtroyer@compuserve.com
Performance Products F150Online Superchip ordering system: F150Online Superchip Ordering System
First National F-150 Online Rally Event Organizer

Quick Reply: ‚e‚Œ‚‰‚@Chip@‚—^‚l‚‚‡‚Ž‚‚ƒ‚ˆ‚‚’‚‡‚…‚’