Superchip micro tuner

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2004, 09:34 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Superchip micro tuner

So how many of you have tried the Superchip Micro Tuner? I'm thinking of buying one and I think this seems to be one of the better ones out there. I need some feed back on it first. Just wonder about likes/ dislikes and if you used it on a stock truck or one with mods? Thanks ones again everyone.

Old 12-06-2004, 11:51 PM
Talking Just read the posts HERE!

Take a little time and see what some of the users here who have the Superchips Tuners are saying. Superchips does a fine job on their products but Troyer really supports their customers.

Old 12-07-2004, 10:59 AM
To keep things simple...THEY'RE GOOD...you'll wonder why you waited soooo long...you'll be sad when you remove it.

Old 12-07-2004, 05:19 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Hi cj1026,

Thanks for dropping by!

If you want the *best* possible tuning (and tuning is the single best bang-for-the-buck mod), then what you'll want to do is to go with our in-depth *custom* tuning, rather than using the "standard" 1715 Superchips Micro Tuner.

Don't get me wrong, the 1715 unit works very well - we are America's oldest Superchips WD and work very closely with them on a daily basis - it's just that in our *custom* tuning, even in a bone-stock vehicle, we can get about 50% larger power & performance gains compared to what you;ll get from the 1715. So most people with F-150's come to us for our custom tuning, to get the best possible results. You can read *plenty* of posts here from others using our custom tuning, you'll see it's raved about.

Drop by our web site and take a look at our Part# SCT6600 (4-program custom chip), Part# 9100 (3-program custom Micro Tuner), and our Part# 9300 (3-program custom Xcalibrator) - those are the 3 different multi-program product that we can load our custom tuning in for your vehicle, and *that* is what will actually get you the best result. It doesn't matter which of those 3 products you use in terms of the results, by the way - any of them will come loaded with custom tuning set up however you like for your specific needs & vehicle uses, any other mods you may have or may be thinking about, etc. Here's the link to the tuning section for FoMoCo vehicles on our web site: http://www.troyerperformance.com/cgi...chips%3BFoMoCo

And of course, please feel free to give us a call at our number listed below to go over details, pricing, etc., we'll be happy to help.

Best of luck whatever you decide, & we hope to hear from you!

Old 12-18-2004, 05:25 AM
Does the addition of one of these tuner chips void the vehicles warranty?

Old 12-18-2004, 11:27 AM
Just installed the 1714 yesterday and really noticed a difference. Acceleration when you want it. Can't wait to get the 87 octane out and put in some 91 so I can try out the 91 performance tune.

Old 12-18-2004, 01:12 PM
Talking

Originally posted by mftalon
Does the addition of one of these tuner chips void the vehicles warranty?
No

Quick Reply: Superchip micro tuner