Man the Hard part is waiting

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2005, 07:23 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Man the Hard part is waiting

Ordered the Xcal 2 , Underdrive pullies and E-Fans for my rig about 2 weeks ago when ever i get them in imma make few runs with my current setup 1714 Performance tune with my G-tech recording then few runs after installation of each of my new items and try to post the numbers afterward for everyone

p.s. gotta thank Anita and Crystal with Troyer Performance very helpful

Old 10-10-2005, 05:02 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
HI Grunt,

Thanks for your post - and of course, for your order!

Just FYI - normally you would already have your e-fans & underdrive pulleys by now, however, our manufacturer for our pulleys is behind, waiting on one component - they should ship in a few days now, so you should have the e-fan kit & underdrive pulleys pretty quickly now. It's unusual to have a wait on them, usually they ship immediately, but the manufacturer ran short on one component for the pulleys - and of course, to save you shipping costs, we normally ship our e-fans kit & underdrive pulleys together - my apologies! And of course, we'll get your tuning knocked out as quickly as possible.

You should also get a tracking# via email as long as we have your email address when your parts ship, so that you can track them.

Congrats on ordering your new parts for that nice 2004 F-150, & have fun!

Old 10-10-2005, 06:43 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tell me about the waiting, I was like a little kid at Christmas waiting for my Xcal2 and AF1. I got the AF1 on Thursday and installed it that day. My Xcal2 came in today, my wife just called to tell me she had to sign for "some package" from UPS. Due to my job, I'm gone for a few days and won't be able to see and install the Xcal2 until Friday I got in my work sheets around 22Aug05, and got the tuner on 10Oct05. I don't know that I feel a SOP power increase with the AF1, but when you stomp on the throttle you can really hear it roar. At idle and cruising RPM it's quiet, but under hard acceleration it sounds mean Now maybe it's time to call MT about a SISO Magnaflow!

Quick Reply: Man the Hard part is waiting