XCAL 2 Numbers

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2005, 06:40 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
XCAL 2 Numbers

I can't wait for my programmer to be ready and shipped, but until then...i guess life goes on... lol...anyways...does anyone know the xcal 2 performance gains with say a 91-93 performance tune. I guess im just look for the rough hp and torque numbers????Just curious

Old 10-24-2005, 08:10 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I too am in the 'wait mode', just faxed in the data sheets to Troyerperformance last Friday for my 05 screw. Feel like a kid waiting for Christmas morning ! But it should give us time to find a local dyno shop and understand more on data logging as well as being able to figure out how to verify your air/fuel ratio's ( I've got the TEM7 computer with the ford reflash and the airaid intake so I am curious about this lean condition based on issues other guys have reported )

I plan on only using the 93 octane perf mode, right from the start. 93 octane tow for the rare times I may tow. From what I have read, averages are 30 to 45 hp increase... Someone may correct me here but this is what I figured to expect based on posts I have read.

Quick Reply: XCAL 2 Numbers