Mikes Coming Back!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2005, 07:15 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mikes Coming Back!!!!

Thank god mikes gonna be back from the SEMA SHOW tomorrow...I've felt lost for the past week and even my truck was acting a little funny ....LOL...jk, Anyways, it's good to know that the XCAL 2's will start being programed and shipped off again, i seriously don't know how all of you that already have your chip waited the long wait b4 recieving them . Anways...how many of you run your truck and leave it on the 91tow all the time. I know there are numerous threads on this subject, but i'm just trying to get your personal opinion of what you think about this setting. Thanks

Old 11-06-2005, 07:57 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by tigga83
Thank god mikes gonna be back from the SEMA SHOW tomorrow...I've felt lost for the past week and even my truck was acting a little funny ....LOL...jk, Anyways, it's good to know that the XCAL 2's will start being programed and shipped off again, i seriously don't know how all of you that already have your chip waited the long wait b4 recieving them . Anways...how many of you run your truck and leave it on the 91tow all the time. I know there are numerous threads on this subject, but i'm just trying to get your personal opinion of what you think about this setting. Thanks
I leave mine on the 93 towing program all the time now.....
Sunoco 93 octane is only $2.26 here now...

Old 11-06-2005, 08:44 PM
Hey Mark,

I assume you have the 93 perfomance tune, do you tow all the time? I would think the Performance tune would be better for every day driving.

Old 11-06-2005, 10:30 PM
I use the 93 octane performance tune. when it come down to $ it all evens out. I get better milage on the premium tune, enough to pay for the premium. And its a lot more fun than the 87.

Old 11-07-2005, 07:23 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by RISCREW01
Hey Mark,

I assume you have the 93 perfomance tune, do you tow all the time? I would think the Performance tune would be better for every day driving.
I do not tow all the time, but I leave it in that mode just in case I need to...
When I go on a long highway run I switch to the 93 perfromace program..

Old 11-07-2005, 07:52 AM
Do you tow that often? Or is there a reason you leave it in the tow program vs. the performance program?

Old 11-07-2005, 03:51 PM
JMC
Technical Article Contributor

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
I leave my chip in the 93 performance mode. When I tow I some times forget to switch to the tow program. So for some one like me it would be safer to keep in the tow mode.

JMC

Quick Reply: Mikes Coming Back!!!!