Troyer Performance wishes everyone a safe holiday

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2005, 08:02 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Troyer Performance wishes everyone a safe holiday

Hello everyone!

Just wanted to drop a note to say a few things...................

Such as - thanks to everyone for their support, you are a wonderful bunch of people to work with!

We hope that you and your families enjoy your Thanksgiving holiday weekend, that everyone's travel is done safely with no mishaps - right now with a lot of areas snowing heavily, please don't take chances on the road, or try to rush home on plane flights in heavy snow or especially in icy conditions - your life is worth far more than trying to rush, and we do not want to see ANY posts telling us someone lost a family member or friend over this Holiday weekend - there is enough going on in America & the world to be concerned about without anything truly unnecessary added to it.

Most of all, we ask (not to sound like some religious zealots) that if you are of a mind to, please say a prayer for all our service people, men and women, who are currently serving in harm's way - and another prayer of thanks for EVERYONE who has EVER served their country ANYWHERE at ANY TIME in harm's way - It it thanks to all of THEM that WE have the freedoms we enjoy - NEVER forget that.

We would like to thank the many of you who contribute intelligently and politely to the content of F-150 Online, and say a special thanks to Steven Eppinger our Webmaster, who my wife & I had the pleasure of having dinner with out at SEMA a couple weeks ago. Those who contribute intelligently to these boards are the people who make F-150 Online what it is - the first, best, and by far the most important Ford truck & SUV enthusiast web site in the world - and that is quite a feat ladies & gentlemen, take a bow!

Thanks it, gang - enjoy your Thanksgiving holiday weekend, & please know we wish all of you the very best.

Old 11-23-2005, 08:07 PM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
HI!... HAPPY THANKSGIVING Mikey!!!!!!!! even though our Thanskgiving was over a month ago! LOL! Well to our YANKEE friends next door please have a safe Holiday. No drinkin and driving guys!!!!!

Old 11-23-2005, 08:10 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Same to you and yours Mike!

Enjoy the rest!!

Old 11-23-2005, 08:52 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your wonderful staff Mike... and to the rest of you F-150 online members. Without you guys, I don't know what i'd be doing online@@!!!

Old 11-23-2005, 09:10 PM
I wish you and your family the same!

Old 11-24-2005, 12:39 AM
Right back at ya Big Guy!

Old 11-24-2005, 07:38 AM
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Hi!

A Safe Holiday and Bests all around!!!

So, you guys are eating turkey while we crazy Canucks ae putting up Christmas lights, installing sweaters and booties on our dogs, shovelling the white stuff, custom tuning our snowblowers, and making lots of chili in preparation for the Big Game - that would be the Grey Cup, fellas... (our lame excuse for football up here).

Any reason for a party... you folks are the best!

Cheers
Vic

Trending Topics

Old 11-24-2005, 08:07 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Happy Thanksgiving to all F150onliners, their family & friends; it’s truly been a pleasure!

Old 11-24-2005, 05:09 PM
Thanks Mike, and to all others on this forums as I have LEARNED sooo much! I calculate I have *already* saved $400.00 or so from the information here!

Happy Thanksgiving to you all (and late Happy Thanksgiving to our norther brethren) who make this site the great place it actually is.

Oh yeah, tigga, your posts are sooo funny to read! I followed your posts about your X-Cal2 from the day you turned in your CWP's do the day the "brown truck" showed up. I too, am currently waiting for my "gifts" from Troyer so I know how you feel/felt.

Happy Holidays all!

Old 11-24-2005, 10:25 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving

I wish someone would explain all the fuss about snow---- it was 70 degrees here today.........Viva Las Vegas!

Old 11-24-2005, 10:31 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
yeah, what's up with that? It was sunny, 78 degrees here in SoCal
But we had a great Thanksgiving dinner. Kids, Grandkids. I even washed my Truck Life is good

Old 11-24-2005, 11:29 PM
Happy thanksgiving everyone. checked the temp after dinner it was a balmy 21 deg. I guess thats something you southern folk have never had the pleasure to experiance.

Old 11-28-2005, 01:12 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Thanks everyone,

Our here in the "mountains" of Virginia, we got a whopping 1 inch of snow the night before - which promptly melted by Thanksgiving Day.

I guess we can at least say it snowed!

Around here, it used to be that by Thanksgiving (if not before), the norm was that we had 6" of snow on the ground, and the ground stayed covered with snow for the better part of the winter. These past 6-7 years, now we're very lucky if we even get a "white" Christmas!

But we did stuff ourselves with turkey, etc., as usual - life is good.

Quick Reply: Troyer Performance wishes everyone a safe holiday