I did it!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2005, 11:06 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I did it!!!

Well after reading all the great posts about the Xcal2. I ordered one yesterday. And sent in my very detailed woorksheet today.
(hope they got it) You fax them in. I'm so excited.
What should I do next to my truck to make it faster?

Old 11-30-2005, 11:30 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
One of these will do the job. And I haven't even loaded my tunes yet
[IMG][/IMG]

Old 12-01-2005, 12:28 AM
...wow

.....wow um to much for me.
lol

Old 12-01-2005, 12:48 AM
Originally Posted by Ben05F150
.....wow um to much for me.
lol
i think he was referring to those flame stickers.. i read on here somewhere that they give you like 1050hp at the wheels.. lol

seriously though grats on your purchase.. i just recieved mine today and love it so far.

Old 12-02-2005, 05:10 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Hi Ben05F150,

Well, the next thing to do to a stock truck once you order our custom tuning, in terms of getting the best bang for the buck (most performance gain for least cost), is to get the Air Force One intake kit on - and I would suggest doing that at about the same time, as there are some tuning changes we'll want to make for it.

What you can do, if you want to, is just add that to your order, as we do not charge your credit card until we actually complete your tuning and ship out your order. Since it will take a couple of weeks for us to get the tuning done from the time we get your CPW's back, you could add that to your order now to get the best deal and it still wont' hit your credit card until we get the tuning done, and we'll send them both our together - that way you will have the Top 2 best bang for the buck mods at one time, if that works for your budget.

Next up after the AF1! intake comes the cat-back exhaust, and then from there it's things like our underdrive pulleys & electric fans - then headers, and then............well, it never stops, we can take any F-150 just as far as each owner wants to go, of course!

All kidding aside, that's the order of bang for the buck, and the approach I would take - do the AF1 next, and since you are getting the tuning, do that at the same time, as we do some things differently in the tuning when an aftermarket intake kit is used on these 2004 & up F-150's - just FYI!

Call us if you'd like to go over any of this, & congrats on your custom tuning order!

Old 12-02-2005, 06:14 PM
LOL. Flame stickers!

Old 12-02-2005, 08:17 PM
Yeah Ben, do as MT says because you can never add too much to the vehicle!

I at first orderd the #5500 Chip with AF1 combo (The X-Cal II was a little too pricey for me )

Then I talked to Anita who suggested I go with the #6600 Chip for a fraction more, which I did. (It comes with 4 custom tunes!)

Then I thought that since I cannot adjust/tune the Chip I might as well go for the Stage 1 TP setup. (Chip, pulleys, exhaust, intake) so that the Chip will be tuned for each of those mods. For only a couple hundred under 1K, I could not be happier or excited to hook it all up. My brother is coming down from Denver for Christmas and he will do the welding of the exhaust (if it gets here by then )

Point is, well there is no point! Just order away!

Trending Topics

Old 12-02-2005, 10:19 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Gimme a break You guys hammer me over my $1.99 flame stickers and not a word about my ultra clean SuperCharger install My wife knows how much I love flames (ever since the first gocart I built back in 1959!) so she bought me those at Target. I had to use em somewhere, so I hid them under the hood The real power gain comes from the flames in the grill, windows, dash, gauges, tailgate, etc.
Check out my gallery:

Old 12-03-2005, 09:37 AM
desparado Flames are cool!

Here is my Harley

huh it will not let me post a pic yet.

when will it ?

Old 12-06-2005, 06:56 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Hey Desperado,

Don't worry about it - we all know you have a beautiful sharply-done truck there!