Add me to the list...

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2006, 06:51 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Hi Krohbar,

Congratulations on getting in on our Group Buy!

Speaking of your suspension ride height, I think it might just be the combination of it being an FX4, having the kind of hood that it does, the wheel & tire package it has, along with the angle at which the photo was taken - I agree, it sure looks like it's way high in the back, but then the new FX4's tend to be kinda high in general - I think the hood, wheels & tires, and picture angle just add a bit to that effect - of course, I'm just guessing.

By the way, for everyone else - everyone gets a Troyer Performance sticker when they order their tuning from us - heck, we generally send out stickers with most other purchases as well. SO don't worry, if you have ordered a tuner from us, you will get our Troyer Performance stickers!

And for "firehead" - good for you, I feel the same way. My wife, who many here have spoken to (Anita), can have *anything* she wants - she is my angle, and I am darned lucky to have her. I spent my younger days as a pro touring musician having my pick of the world's most beautiful women - and you can have it, as I've lived that dream, and done it all, pretty much - and thank God, survived it long enough to wake up & realize that what I really needed was someone who knew me but loved me anyway - and that is precisely what I got in Anita - so she can have *anything* she wants - good for you firehead, glad to hear you have a wonderful person like that in your life, too!

OK, enough with the sappy stuff - gotta run & get some of these tunes done!

Old 02-22-2006, 08:49 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Well, I gotta tell ya, I'm glad I saw the offer when I did. I scan thru the tuners section not often enough, I kept reading all the great posts about your tuning. Kept telling myself, nah, I don't really need it, my truck runs fine. Always have the 'what if' circling. Since you were so nice as to have a bit of a sale, I thought I'd take you up on the offer. Don't suppose a box of fine Nebraska beef would speed up the order??? (I'd insert a smiley, but for some reason, I can't, so imagine one *here*)

Anyway, I can't wait. I found a dyno in town, just need to drop by and have a chat, see what he says about the datalogging for pricing, etc.

Thanks again, and great staff!!

Quick Reply: Add me to the list...