What Program on my Edge Evolution

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2006, 06:36 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What Program on my Edge Evolution

I just bought a evolution tuner for my 2006 King Ranch 5.4, i have read some of the past threads u guys have posted. My question is what program will be on my tuner when I get it? And, should I update it to the most recent one? This issue has really got me worried about getting the best out of the tuner. Can anyone help me out?

Old 03-03-2006, 06:37 PM
Originally Posted by luvmyranch
I just bought a evolution tuner for my 2006 King Ranch 5.4, i have read some of the past threads u guys have posted. My question is what program will be on my tuner when I get it? And, should I update it to the most recent one? This issue has really got me worried about getting the best out of the tuner. Can anyone help me out?
Should come loaded with all 3 programs already. Most people say to update it first than use it but I havent yet. Wait till you see the improvment.

Old 03-03-2006, 08:15 PM
Depending on date of manufacture, you will need to update. May as well download the latest and greatest. Won't hurt.

So much adjustment is built into the EDGE. If you don't like the can tune, you can make alot of adjustments as you see fit. Just wait and see. It's hard to explain to someone just how easy this thing is to work with.

You will like it!

Old 03-03-2006, 09:27 PM
Dont update to this new version. I along with some others are having stalling problems only with this new firmware version. My hex: OKCM3A3

Had to program back to stock because the truck wont run on this new version. Check the 2004-2006 forum thread on it.

Last edited by Red05stx; 03-03-2006 at 09:37 PM.

Quick Reply: What Program on my Edge Evolution