Evolution and No Start

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2006, 09:44 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Is anyone else still having problems with the shudder in the level 3 program with light throttle at approximately 50 MPH?

Old 03-09-2006, 09:49 PM
Is anyone else still having problems with the shudder in the level 3 program with light throttle at approximately 50 MPH?
Nope, everything is good here since the last update issue has been resolved. Thanks again Bill.

You may want to just call him, make sure you have your hex code handy.

Old 03-09-2006, 09:53 PM
He's doing the truck talk show now if you want to ask him on the air.

Old 03-10-2006, 11:41 AM
Don,

Still looking into those other problems. I do want to verify that it does occur ONLY on level 3 and not levels 1 or 2.

I am testing a couple of changes today and tomrrow to see if it does resolve the issue you are experiencing.

Everyone (else),

Due to popular demand (or complaints, as the case may be...) we have devised a way to read the correct Tire Size and Gear Ratio from the VID block. No more fumbling around with incorrect default values. Now when you load up and change the custom options, it'll display the actual values the truck is using.

Keep in mind, we will be testing this code change for up to a week before it is released. We want to make sure we didn't ceate more bugs than we fixed. Look for Version 17 firmware sometime next week. As usual, I'll let you guys know when it's available.

Stay tuned...

Bill

Old 03-10-2006, 12:18 PM
Bill

That would great...even thou I understand now why the tire/gear don't show! j/k
If you need a beta/tester let me know! My hex: RXCM4DZ. Everything has been running great since the last update.

When will the new manual be out? Could you put a version number on the manual so when things are changed or updated?

Old 03-10-2006, 01:22 PM
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Silverfish
When will the new manual be out? Could you put a version number on the manual so when things are changed or updated?
Glad to hear things are going well. Makes my life SOOO much easier!

I'll be working on the manual this weekend to get it up to speed with all the new features. There just hasn't been any time to get it worked on over the last couple weeks. There is still a bit of a backlog, but it really needs to be addressed. (Don't worry Don, I'm still looking at the Level 3 problem.)

I'm not sure I understand what you mean about a version number on the manual. Do you mean like putting the firmware and calibration versions on the front cover to indicate which Evolution the manual pertains to? If so, then yes. That's easy.

I am currently wondering if it's not esier to split the Evolution and the Lightning manuals into two seperate units or if we should continue to do it as a single booklet, but with more clearly defined sections. Oh well, I'll figure it out.

Well, if nobody has any further issues I'll actually try to stay home this weekend. I will continue to check e-mails just in case there are any issues or questions.

Thanks again to everyone for helping me get through the last 7 days. It's been hairy at times but your patience, feedback and above all, understanding, have made things so much easier for me. You guys are the best.

Have a great weekend and keep the shiny side up.

Bill

Quick Reply: Evolution and No Start