Patiently Waiting...Running Stock Is Killing Me..

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2006, 09:08 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by rooster2005
If it helps you with the waiting, UPS had mine on the local truck for delivery today but I have seen hide nor hair of them. I saw FedEx about 11:30am.

It's presently 8:24pm and the UPS tracking status is still CLEARWATER, FL, US 03/08/2006 8:39 A.M. OUT FOR DELIVERY
Yeah yeah, I think I've got a little ways to go yet... seems like Christmas will never get here...

Old 03-08-2006, 09:30 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So much for the 10 - 15 days between order and shipping that Mark at Troyer quoted when I placed my order. I emailed and asked when I might be seeing something. The response was maybe on the week of March 20, but no gaurantee's. Is this really worth waiting for?

Annoyed by the Troyer response to my inquiry.

Old 03-09-2006, 10:06 AM
Mine was supposed to be here today as far as the 20 business day quote but what can you do? I'd rather have it done right the first time instead of rushed to get out and possibly messed up, not saying that would happen. So I'll just just sit back and throw back a couple. I called yesterday and they said possibly another 5 days. I sent my sheets in on 2/8. I am confident the wait will be worth it.

Old 03-09-2006, 11:05 PM
Called TP today and spoke to Anita to confirm order was not lost (faxed my paperwork in 2/9). Anita said I'm getting to the top of the list and should see shipment next week sometime.

I know it will be worth the wait. Truck has been in the garage mostly due to crappy weather anyhow.

Old 03-10-2006, 04:31 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Hi SVT2205 & others,

A few points -

For SVT2205 - You were told at the time you placed your order, that it was running in a range of somewhere between 10-15 BUSINESS days from the time you get your CPW's back to us to the time that we have your tuning done and are ready to ship it out - not that it would be 10-15 *calendar* days from the time you first ordered, nobody is ever told that. We don't deal in calendar days, we deal in *shipping/business/work* days, just like UPS does, as that is when we are officially open.

Just FYI, your CPW's arrived here on 2/17 - which was, by the way, exactly 15 business days ago *today*.

Now the response to our Group Buy has been very heavy, and right now it's running about 18-20 business days from the time we get the CPW's to the time we have the tuning done and are ready to ship - so the reality is that we're about 3-5 days over our "average" time when not doing a Group Buy.
And given the number of orders, I'd say that's pretty darned good - you wouldn't believe how hard we are working to get those tunes done and out. Some of us are literally working 7 days a week from the time we wake up until the time we are exhausted, each and every day - about half the crew here hasn't had a day off in weeks.

Now I know everyone is anxious - believe me, I know how hard it is to wait to get your tuning, and I sincerely appreciate your patience. I feel the same way, once I order something, I like to get it quickly, too! However, we simply have to deal with a couple of facts, the most important of which is that this is true *custom* tuning - not something that can just be pulled off the shelf and shipped. What you are getting is the best tuning available for the F-150, so yes, it's very well worth the wait.

The other fact is that it depends on when people actually get their CPW's back to us, and in the 2 days between the time you placed your order and the time your CPW's actually arrived, a LOT of additional people got their CPW's in before you sent yours in. And we do them strictly in the order they are received, it's a the only fair way to do it, as that is when we get the info we need to do the work.

Now I'm very sorry that you are waiting a few days over your original time estimate, trust me, I hate that at least as much as you do! But we do try to be as accurate as possible - and at the time you placed your order, that time estimate that Marc gave you was indeed dead on the money, as it was running 13 business days on that date - and right now it's about 18 business days, so you are not "significantly" overdue by any means.

Another comment - we're not telling anyone that its 20 business days to ARRIVE - it's as I described above, and have said here before - that timeframe is from the time you get your CPW's in to us until the time we have the tuning done and it's ready to ship - to that you have to add the shipping time to wherever you are and whatever method of shipping you chose - obviously not everyone lives at the same location, so we couldn't possibly give anyone a arrival date - what we track is what is under our control, and that is, once your CPW's actually arrive fully completed with all the info we need, to the time we have the tuning done - that is all that is within our control.

I hope that helps your understanding, & please feel free to call us if you have any questions - and once again, thanks for your patience & understanding, we greatly appreciate it!

Last edited by Superchips_Distributor; 03-10-2006 at 04:36 PM.
Old 03-10-2006, 09:31 PM
Good things come to those who wait...Patience is a virtue...so on and so forth. I know it will be worth the wait! Mike, thanks for all you do on this forum and putting togehter this group buy. If it takes a little extra time because you care more about the customer and service you provide, I for one would rather do business with you and wait a little extra time, than to do business with someone who would rough shod through something as important as the tuning of my truck. I'm sure I speak for most here.

Quality is determined by the recipient, not by the producer. Looking forward to the arrival date.

Thanks...

Old 03-10-2006, 10:15 PM
Yep, the waiting is the hard part! I keep reminding myself that with all the snow and ice, I'd probably just get into trouble with the tune installed

Mine should be here any day

Old 03-11-2006, 12:04 AM
Yeah Mike, we really appreciate your interaction with your customers. I'm sure business is booming right now, but you still seem to find time to show interest in our "gripes, concerns..." Tell "Dad" I said hello! Thanks again!

Joe

Old 03-11-2006, 12:30 AM
I was on the verge(sp?) of getting my xcal2+af1 but I had to order the underdrives as well. Thanks again Mike. I can't wait.

Old 03-11-2006, 09:06 AM
Mike;
When the stress is to high they need to go in the field, kick over some cow dung, find a purple top and then chill.Everything will be allright!
Breath in thru the nose and out thru the mouth,*.*

Quick Reply: Patiently Waiting...Running Stock Is Killing Me..