Got Laptop-Need Help!

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2006, 06:18 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Got Laptop-Need Download Help

I jusr received my laptop today and went to the SCT site to download for data logging. What exactly do I need? "Live Link Data Logging Software v. 2.3.6" or do I need the "Live Load 3"? Or do I need something totally different? Help

Thanks,

Greenhaw

Last edited by Green1340; 03-09-2006 at 09:03 PM.
Old 03-09-2006, 10:06 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Howdy!
To datalog, you need the Live Link program. Make sure you follow the instructions on the web site to run the program.

When you get your tune tweaks from your tuner, you will need to load the Live Load software to load the new tunes to your Xcal.

Hope that helps.

Old 03-10-2006, 02:57 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Hey Greenhaw,

Yes, it's LiveLink that you need to download - your docs that came with your tuner tell you what to download, that it's the Live Link program.

Now they have updated the link, and they keep changing the exact link so often here over the past few months - right now, just go to sctflash.com and to into the downloads section (under support), and you'll see the link to download Live Link right there.

Live Load is the program to use for doing email updates of your tuning - like when wee send changes to you based on your datalogging - but to do the actual datalogging itself, it's Live Link software.

Have fun!