I'm like a kid again! New tunes coming!

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2007, 09:24 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm like a kid again! New tunes coming!

I've been here for a few years now. I've had Troyer tune a couple of my F150s. I've also had them assist me in making my Ford trucks better (much better) than stock.

Well, I don't have an F150 any more. Now I have an '06 Expedition. It's different from what I'm used to but it's ok. I've searched on this forum and have seen a lot of posts about the 24V 5.4 being a slug. That's not really the impression that I get. It feels reletively strong to me. It's stock though, and we all know that Ford leaves room for improvement.

It's been a while since I did business with Troyer Performance, but last week I ordered tunes for the Expy. I'm so excited, I feel like a kid again! I know this big behemouth of an automobile is going to be fun to drive with a bit more oomph.

Sometimes I think I'm getting old (well I am) but I've still got the mod bug. It's fun!

Old 01-11-2007, 01:56 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Hi Tom,

It''s great to "see" you again!

Yes, we have indeed been working together on a number of your vehicles for years now - and for those who don't remember when we used to do the annual F-150 Online Ralleys, Tom used to come to them and was quite a help whenever he was there - in fact, he spent a day with my wife & I at a Ford dealership picking out her new F-150 and my new Lightning a few years ago!

Congrats on your new 2006 Expedition - the 3-valve 5.4 is stronger than what you have had in the past (in stock trim), but it still leaves a lot to be desired, and you will definitely enjoy the different our tuning makes on that vehicle, too.

Thanks for dropping by again, & all the best!

Old 01-11-2007, 06:59 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks Mike!

I know tuning is going to wake this thing up. I also have visions of what the future could hold. I'm itching to turn wrenches. We'll see.

Old 01-16-2007, 02:26 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Hi Tom,

Speaking of possible future visions, you should see what our Troyer Performance/Roush supercharger package can do for these trucks!

(I just had to slip that in there, didn't I? I know, I'm terrible. )

Quick Reply: I'm like a kid again! New tunes coming!