Switching levels on the edge

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2007, 12:52 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Switching levels on the edge

I know its probably right in front of my face in the maual, but I read the entire thing a few days ago, and don't want to look at it again...at least not right now...but anyway I was wondering if I want to switch from level one to level three what are the neccessary steps I need to take? Also, if I chose not to custom program it the first time when I set it up on level 1, how do I go back and add the custom programming like I want? Thanks guys!!

ps. I KNOW ITS IN THE MANUAL...BUT I AINT READING ON A SUNDAY...LMAO

Old 01-14-2007, 03:07 PM
If you know it's in the manual, why not look it up yourself? Either way, you have to read at one point whether it be in the manual or on the website. You could also try using the search function, it comes in use. This post is just absurd considering you know what you're looking for and know exactly where to get it. This is just being obnoxiously lazy as opposed to facing an actual problem and you were seeking the advice of others.

Last edited by NHSP-06; 01-14-2007 at 03:12 PM.
Old 01-14-2007, 03:13 PM
Global Moderator &
Super Moderator
Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Originally Posted by NHSP-06
If you know it's in the manual, why not look it up yourself? Either way, you have to read at one point whether it be in the manual or on the website. You could also try using the search function, it comes in use. This post is just absurd considering you know what you're looking for and know exactly where to get it. This is just being obnoxiously lazy as opposed to facing an actual problem and you were seeking the advice of others.
x2

Old 01-14-2007, 03:23 PM
Originally Posted by NHSP-06
damn man are you normally this much of a buzzkill or are you just jealous of my rims? lol

ps...if you dont have something nice to say...dont say anything at all...didn't your momma teach you that?

Old 01-14-2007, 03:30 PM
Originally Posted by NOLES187
damn man are you normally this much of a buzzkill or are you just jealous of my rims? lol

ps...if you dont have something nice to say...dont say anything at all...didn't your momma teach you that?
No I dont like your rims but that is besides the point. Your post is ridiculous considering you know exactly where to find the information but are simply too lazy to do it. It is completely arrogant and obnoxious.

Last edited by NHSP-06; 01-14-2007 at 03:35 PM.
Old 01-14-2007, 05:51 PM

You didnt have anything nice to say about my topic hmmmm.

Old 01-14-2007, 05:54 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Come on guys, this infighting isn't prodictive. Let's stay on topic and keep the mods from locking this thread.

Trending Topics

Old 01-14-2007, 06:06 PM
Technical Article Contributor

I agree w/ NHSP-06, sometime you are goin to have to read it. to switch levels the car has to be in the "on" position then you select your lvl, it will ask you to turn off the car then turn it back to the "on" position and it will start loading the program. the custom option can be had when you select a level it will ask you if you want it custom or not, select custom to change the settings of that lvl or no to just use it the way edge set it.

Old 01-14-2007, 06:18 PM
I was just joking around and having a good time...NHP brought in all the negativity...im still joking..loosen up guys...if you actually read my thread it says "but I read the entire thing a few days ago," and I don't feel like searching through it and reading it again...thats why I posted it....thanks FX4 for doing what could have been done by others in such an easier way earlier...but then some people like being pains in the ***...heres a theory....if you dont wanna answer someones thread, DON'T...its that easy...you don't like what I have to say....dont read MY posts..its pretty simple

Thanks,
Management

Old 01-14-2007, 06:21 PM

I was just joking around and having a good time...NHP brought in all the negativity...im still joking..loosen up guys...if you actually read my thread it says "but I read the entire thing a few days ago," and I don't feel like searching through it and reading it again...thats why I posted it....thanks FX4 for doing what could have been done by others in such an easier way earlier...but then some people like being pains in the ***...heres a theory....if you dont wanna answer someones thread, DON'T...its that easy...you don't like what I have to say....dont read MY posts..its pretty simple

Thanks,
Management
OK. Sorry I tried to help, but continued fighting, no matter who starts it, is what gets threads locked. Have a nice evening.

Old 01-14-2007, 08:02 PM
Stealth what does that mean?

Old 01-14-2007, 08:08 PM

Stealth what does that mean?
I'm just trying to let you guys know what will happen when people badmouth each other in a thread. That's all.

It's OK to BS and joke around, and if that is what was happening, that's OK. Just don't do it where it looks like infighting. It's in the forum rules.

Old 01-14-2007, 09:07 PM

Thanks,
Management
n/p on the help. I musta missed the part where you said you read it. the edge will give you plenty of power back to turn them big *** rims if you coupled that w/ an exhuast and cai i think youd like it even more.

Last edited by FX4life; 01-14-2007 at 09:12 PM.
Old 01-15-2007, 12:40 PM
OK thanks for brushing me up on the rules...As far as the exhaust goes FX4 I have Flowmaster SIDO with 4"tips at 45 degree angles....I liked my exhaust before, but after putting the edge on it, it sounds a hundred times better!! I also filled my truck up with 93 and switched to level 3 (non custom), and wow what a difference....Its so fun to have a big truck that is actually fast now....I can't wait to get that air intake on my truck...I'm still not sure which is the best one for our trucks, but I will do more research....Sorry if my lazyness pissed anyone off yesterday....Now I just need to sand and paint the pod....I guess Im going to do the silver and charcol gray like I have seen in someone's mod pics...I think it might have been you FX4....any suggestions?

Old 01-15-2007, 01:17 PM

OK thanks for brushing me up on the rules...As far as the exhaust goes FX4 I have Flowmaster SIDO with 4"tips at 45 degree angles....I liked my exhaust before, but after putting the edge on it, it sounds a hundred times better!! I also filled my truck up with 93 and switched to level 3 (non custom), and wow what a difference....Its so fun to have a big truck that is actually fast now....I can't wait to get that air intake on my truck...I'm still not sure which is the best one for our trucks, but I will do more research....Sorry if my lazyness pissed anyone off yesterday....Now I just need to sand and paint the pod....I guess Im going to do the silver and charcol gray like I have seen in someone's mod pics...I think it might have been you FX4....any suggestions?

You have a kr so the interior grey areas might be lighter idk? you can take the cup holders out of the center console and lift up on that whole assembly and take it into parts stores, and most stores i went to will let you spray a bit onto some paper to see what matches best. you could try auto paint places to get it right on the dot. the only place in my area that did that stuff wanted 160 for a pint of dye. screw that ill take the color being close for 5 bucks.

Quick Reply: Switching levels on the edge