Troyer service

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2007, 11:18 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Troyer service

Hello. This is my first post here. I read the forums for some time, and am impressed with the overall knowledge base and amount of information here!

I wanted to publicly commend Mike Troyer for his courteous attitude to customers.

I called Troyer Performance with some questions about specific tuning issues for my Whipple SC. I was treated to a pleasant conversation with Chris at Troyer. When Chris wasn't sure about the answer to one item, he put Mike Troyer on the phone. Mike spent almost a half hour of his time carefully explaining the information I was seeking! I find this rare and incredible!

I intend to give him my business. I want to thank these forums for leading me to contact Mike.

I have a lot more reading to do here....

Lee

Old 02-01-2007, 11:22 PM
yep always A1 service with troyer. part of reason i drove 10hrs to the dyno day to finally meet people ive been doing business with for few years. oh yeah , get mike on phone u might be there a while. thats rare in a business nowadays

Old 02-01-2007, 11:35 PM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Cool

HI!... MIKE and his crew are #1 in my book. I've been dealing with MIKE for about 8 years now and he has never steered me wrong.

Old 02-07-2007, 03:18 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Hi Everyone,

Thank you very much for all the kudo's - they are greatly appreciated - more than you could possibly know - THANK YOU!

In fact, I actually owe Neal a return phone cal to go over his brand new 2007 Ranger he needs to have tuned, so bear with me Neal & I'll get you a call ASAP - we got socked with weather here, snowed quite a bit, a lot of ice, etc., so as soon as we can get back and forth to the shop better, I'll get you a call & we'll go over all of that info with you. Oh, and don't forget to get me the computer code, too! (Though I might want to do a strategy read in your case anyway.)

THanks everyone!

Old 02-08-2007, 10:05 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
It's the same story over and over and over for TP customers... I'd like to comment on your post and say that I'm totally blown away that he spent that time with you on the phone but, I know better - you see, this is the standard operating procedure for TP when it comes to client service.

It's ashame that, in today's day and age, we can't find service like this everywhere... Stuff like this sets a good company apart from a GREAT company. Troyer Performance is, in my personal opinion, a GREAT company.

Old 02-08-2007, 11:31 PM
Anytime you want to ask Mike T a question over the phone.. expect to be talking for a while. I've soke with him twice now and he's a talker . Excellent service for me too.

Old 02-13-2007, 06:24 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Thanks very much, to all of you - you're very kind.

Some of my favorite things in the world to do is to wring out some high horsepower monster at the track or to be doing some R&D - and spending time talking on the phone to people who really need and appreciate accurate & truthful help. People always joke about once they finally get me on the phone, they can't get off the phone with me, as I do tend to go on - it's the only way I know to be thorough, so this also sometimes means that it takes a little while to get me personally!

Our end goal is to make each customer's vehicle run stronger, better, & harder than another identical vehicle at the same basic level of modification that is using different parts & tuning - unfortunately, that means a LOT of testing that costs a tremendous amount of time & money - but it's what it takes to know which parts really do the job, and what results you can and cannot get.

If I had a brain, I'd skip the testing and just throw everything under the sun on our web site & concentrate on getting as many orders as possible - but then we'd be like everyone else, with nothing real to offer, and that just isn't what Troyer Performance is about. I just try to be a good hot rodder and a friend people can trust - I think if you can accomplish *that*, then hopefully enough people will support you that you can survive in this age of cut-throat Internet known-nothing vendors.

Then again, I may just be completely insane.........

Old 02-13-2007, 06:42 PM
It's that truck of mine driving you insane .

Old 02-13-2007, 08:57 PM
I make the motion that "PINKS" contact Mike and his guys and this forum sponsers him to "run what ya brung" and go on national tv! Let him show everyone else what we all allready know he can do to a daily driver f150! Be great for troyer and this page.......Can I get a second?
Gordon

Old 02-13-2007, 09:24 PM
Dang it, after reading this post and some more, I wish to god I would have gotten the Tune through troyer i bit the Edge bug and bought one 2 weeks ago but wish i would have done some digging before. I love the edge but I would much rather have someone I can communicate with and have the peace of mind knowing that my truck is in good hands I will def. end up selling my Edge sooner or later b/c I love my truck and want the best for it, and from no doubt in my mind Mike is the man for the job. Then again i might keep the Edge for the gauge display But sooner or later Mike will be getting my services after I dig up some money.

Old 02-15-2007, 07:58 PM
Originally Posted by RYAN24
Dang it, after reading this post and some more, I wish to god I would have gotten the Tune through troyer i bit the Edge bug and bought one 2 weeks ago but wish i would have done some digging before. I love the edge but I would much rather have someone I can communicate with and have the peace of mind knowing that my truck is in good hands I will def. end up selling my Edge sooner or later b/c I love my truck and want the best for it, and from no doubt in my mind Mike is the man for the job. Then again i might keep the Edge for the gauge display But sooner or later Mike will be getting my services after I dig up some money.
I did the same thing I took the edge back they were not happy to give me my $ 475. back but real soon I will be getting the troyer programming & intake, I also talked to him on the phone great guy & I cant wait to do business with him.

Quick Reply: Troyer service