purchase stage 1

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2007, 07:36 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
purchase stage 1

I purchased custom tune stage 1,siso exhaust,AF1 intake. I downloaded the information I need to send them back. I was wondering if I should make a road trip to troyer or fax them the information about my truck Its about 5.5 hours away.

Old 03-05-2007, 07:48 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
fax it, that will do the trick

Old 03-05-2007, 09:28 PM
Yea, I would fax it and then if you really want to go purchase some dyno time when you get everything and let them do your dataloggin and fine tunning if needed.

-Brian

Old 03-05-2007, 10:51 PM
Fax it, if they have any questions then Crystall will call you and get what ever information they need from you.

Old 03-07-2007, 04:22 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
HI 05,

I think what the others are missing is what you are really asking - which is, should you do your datalogging by coming here and letting us do it for you right on the dyno and dial everything in for you.

Because you are so close to us, that would be what I would recommend - the experience you will get from this, and the enjoyment at seeing how we do what we do, is hard to put a price tag on, that is why so many people come here for us to do just that.

Now is this an absolute MUST? No, you can datalog your vehicle locally and send us all the datalogged info, A/F ratios, etc just as we describe in our datalogging instructions, and we can email you the changes if you prefer - but since you are going to datalog it and thus put it on a dyno to get the A/F ratios anyway, I think you would enjoy just bringing it here and having us do that for you, and getting every ounce of power out of it - we will also go over the vehicle in general, make sure everything is right, let you know of anything you might want to pay some additional attention to, and in general, just have a great time.

For some, a 5 hour drive sounds like a lot, but it's not - that's just a coupla-few hundred miles, and we have people that literally come here from Canada, Mexico, California, Texas, Florida, New York, Tennessee, Kentucky - basically, from all over North America for us to do our thing, so driving few hours just isn't' a big deal at all.

We can set it up so that we get this done on the same day for you, so you can arrive here, have us do the work, and you can drive back that same day - or if you prefer, you can take your time, and stay overnight here if you like, as we have a hotel that we have negotiated a great rate with for those who come here to us and want to stay overnight - so it can be done either way.

All in all, for anyone who has a chance to do it, coming here to have us do the datalogging and adjustment of the tune is the way to go - the only charge is for the dyno time, it costs you *nothing* for us to do all the datalogging for you and to make any tuning changes we feel are needed or that the vehicle would benefit from.

I suggest giving us a cal to go over this, and we'll go over a few things you'll want to know to make sure your vehicle is ready for the dyno - simple stuff like the best fuel to use & minor things like that.

Of course I may be biased, but since you are so close, I would suggest coming here and letting us take care of that for you - it's a great opportunity to see just how it's done and see what your vehicle will do, meet the gang here at Troyer Performance and have a blast.

When you call us, feel free to ask for me personally, just tell my staff that you want to come down to the dyno and that I told you to ask for me personally - if I am not on another line at the time, they'll put you thru to me, or if I am tied up, I will call you back as quickly as possible & go over everything with you personally, OK?

Thanks for your post, & we hope to see you!

Old 03-07-2007, 04:29 PM
I drove 8 hours.. had a good time...

I'll be at the next Dyno Day in late April...

Old 03-13-2007, 03:16 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Amen - and I think we're going to stat instituting a policy where we announce the Dyno Day date way ahead of time - meaning, instead of putting up a post here and asking everyone what dates are good for them, having us just go ahead and pick a date, and then announce it a couple of months ahead of time, and see if that works well for everyone - it's something we're thinking about, just FYI.

Old 03-13-2007, 03:47 PM
Originally Posted by Superchips_Distributor
Amen - and I think we're going to stat instituting a policy where we announce the Dyno Day date way ahead of time - meaning, instead of putting up a post here and asking everyone what dates are good for them, having us just go ahead and pick a date, and then announce it a couple of months ahead of time, and see if that works well for everyone - it's something we're thinking about, just FYI.

I'd make the trip from San Antonio, Tx with a month or two notice.

Quick Reply: purchase stage 1