Got my Xcal 3.

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2007, 04:27 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Got my Xcal 3.

Well i got my Xcal 3 today. Very nice unit. One problem! Theres no user manual with the unit. WTF? Also Crystal said there would be instructions in the box to retrieve this 7 digit code they need to do my tunes. Guess what! No instructions also! I hope this is not an omen to how this whole tunes thing is going to go. Whats next are they going to email my tunes to some other lucky biatch! Any ways i thought id get on and vent!:santa:
Anybody out there with the instructions to get this 7 digit code they need to do my tunes?
Im going to call Crystal on Monday about it.

Old 11-17-2007, 04:36 PM
Originally Posted by Irish FX4
Well i got my Xcal 3 today. Very nice unit. One problem! Theres no user manual with the unit. WTF? Also Crystal said there would be instructions in the box to retrieve this 7 digit code they need to do my tunes. Guess what! No instructions also! I hope this is not an omen to how this whole tunes thing is going to go. Whats next are they going to email my tunes to some other lucky biatch! Any ways i thought id get on and vent!:santa:
Anybody out there with the instructions to get this 7 digit code they need to do my tunes?
dis it come with canned tunes?may try superchips website 2 see if you can download directions?

Old 11-17-2007, 04:38 PM
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by Irish FX4
Well i got my Xcal 3 today. Very nice unit. One problem! Theres no user manual with the unit. WTF? Also Crystal said there would be instructions in the box to retrieve this 7 digit code they need to do my tunes. Guess what! No instructions also!I hope this is not an omen to how this whole tunes thing is going to go. Whats next are they going to email my tunes to some other lucky biatch! Any ways i thought id get on and vent!:santa:

WTF Irish - I done posted this before - don't ya read my chit?

http://www.sctflash.com/PDF/X3rev1.pdf

Vehicle Info menu.... it's in there - 7 digit hex

Advise you to join the SCT X3 forum, ASAP.

MGD

Old 11-17-2007, 04:42 PM
Originally Posted by MGDfan
WTF Irish - I done posted this before - don't ya read my chit?

http://www.sctflash.com/PDF/X3rev1.pdf

Vehicle Info menu.... it's in there - 7 digit hex

Advise you to join the SCT X3 forum, ASAP.

MGD
Sorry dude. I did see your chit but i was just venting! I will join the SCT X3 Forum also.
Thanks Guinness Fan ooopppss MDGfan .

Old 11-17-2007, 11:15 PM
I hope you got everything squared away as far the install..

Now how about some initial impressions of the Xcal 3?.. I'm sure I'm not the only one here who'd love to hear what ya think of it..

Old 11-19-2007, 09:35 AM
http://www.sctflash.com/PDF/X3rev1.pdf ya this pretty much tells you. Plus the unit is menu driven, easy to retrieve statagy.

Quick Reply: Got my Xcal 3.