X3 Woooo's.

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2007, 07:22 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
?

Originally Posted by jpdadeo
I use the Xcal with custom programming from TP and have never had a problem; ultra reliable
x2-5yrs and 100 k miles of tp trouble free tunes-phil:thumbsup

Old 11-26-2007, 05:48 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ok i talked with Crystal today and she was very helpful. I explained what happened with my X3 and also my edge and the trouble code it gave me. I also told her i have being running level 2 now for about 4 days now with no problems or trouble codes. She told me that 9 times out of 10 it was the throttle body.
She said that It opens so fast because of the power the tuners make that the TPS cant read it! Giving the trouble code P2106. I said i thought it was the TPS and she said no that it was the throttle body. She also said Ford has a TSB out on this condition. Anybody got a link to this TSB?

Any ways after talking to her she said it would be ok to put my tunes back in line to be done. As all i need was a new throttle body. Anybody got any idea how much one of these are? Also should i buy a OEM or a after market?

Since i have not had any problems since i cleared the code i may wait to replace the throttle body till i get my tunes and see what happens between now and then. Just a thought!

Thanks.

Quick Reply: X3 Woooo's.