Which prgmr..$ not being a factor????

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2007, 03:01 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Which prgmr..$ not being a factor????

This is what I have and what I'm looking for....05' 5.4l Screw w/Flowmaster catback, 4:10's, and 33' tires....

Looking to tow an 8k lb toyhauler....

Want a programer that has the gauges, will work great for towing, will work with my set-up and is easy to use. Other than towing, increased MPG around town would be great but would run stock otherwise, just looking for help towing.

After reading through past posts it seems the sides are well divided between the Edge and Xcal. Money not being a factor which program would you suggest??? It's a desert truck so I could care less about 60 ft times and minor hp differences. Just want a reliable source of power.

Questions: w/ Xcal does it come with any programs or do you have to pay for all of them seperate?
W/edge who designs the custom programs and can you do it yourself? If so, is this difficult?

Thanks for any help.

Old 12-18-2007, 04:16 PM
Livewire if money is no object. Custom tunes like xcal3 with gauges, etc. like the Edge.

http://www.troyerperformance.com/cgi...talogno=9600-T

Old 12-18-2007, 06:39 PM
Norm,
Thanks for info, i noticed on website it mentions it will have a mounting pod soon, does anyone know if this is out yet. That plays a huge factor in getting Edge over the Livewire, It's such a clean look!!

Old 12-19-2007, 09:44 AM
Originally Posted by SurfCityFord
Norm,
Thanks for info, i noticed on website it mentions it will have a mounting pod soon, does anyone know if this is out yet. That plays a huge factor in getting Edge over the Livewire, It's such a clean look!!
Personally I would chose it because of the better tunes but the pod should be out soon.

Old 12-19-2007, 12:57 PM
Suspended
Xcal2 or Xcal3.

Quick Reply: Which prgmr..$ not being a factor????