VMP tuning

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2008, 01:33 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ScottFF00
The original post asked about VMP. Not about Troyer or his 10+ week wait for "custom tune".

Old 01-01-2008, 01:35 PM
Originally Posted by Grubrunner

I dont care about the wait and i know that troyer has awsome tunes. I myself have recomended him to many people. Im just curious about VMP due to there by back program. I want to know your experiances with VMP.

Old 01-01-2008, 01:41 PM
Originally Posted by twintips_17
I dont care about the wait and i know that troyer has awsome tunes. I myself have recomended him to many people. Im just curious about VMP due to there by back program. I want to know your experiances with VMP.
My personal experience with Justin? Not pleasant.

I'm sure he does a fine job and provides a super product, but, unfortunately, I never got much further than communicating with him through emails until things broke down.

I'll leave it at that.... you can search some older threads for more detail as to what I'm speaking of.

Good luck ultimately in your quest.

Old 01-01-2008, 01:42 PM
Originally Posted by Grubrunner
My personal experience with Justin? Not pleasant.

I'm sure he does a fine job and provides a super product, but, unfortunately, I never got much further than communicating with him through emails until things broke down.

I'll leave it at that.... you can search some older threads for more detail as to what I'm speaking of.

Good luck ultimately in your quest.
Do you have a link?

Old 04-17-2008, 05:39 PM
Originally Posted by twintips_17
Troyer through a fit about his buyback program and SCT changed their policy. So justin offers full store credit from now on and not just towards the purchase of a new device.

Quick Reply: VMP tuning