Help!!! Installed edge, truck wont start.

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2008, 08:05 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Help!!! Installed edge, truck wont start.

Well, I installed my evo this morning, now my truck won't start. How can I get in contact with Bill? I need some help fast.

Old 03-06-2008, 08:27 AM
Originally Posted by asmiley
Well, I installed my evo this morning, now my truck won't start. How can I get in contact with Bill? I need some help fast.
Calm down. What did you do?
Did you try re-turning it back to stock.

Old 03-06-2008, 08:38 AM

Another question? Did you buy this unit new or used? What year is your truck? What engine size? The more information you can provide, the more help you will get.

Old 03-06-2008, 09:48 AM
I got it worked out. It turned out that it was not taking the download properly with a cold battery. 30 degrees here today. This is my first programmer and that kind of got me all puckered up. The truck wouldn't start, the lights on my truck came on really dim when they were turned off, and something kept clicking even with the key off. I talked to Bill, jumped the truck, set it to stock and got it up and going again. I never would have thought that it would be the battery on an 07 truck. I'm new to the forum but have been reading posts for a long time. My truck is an 07 Lariat Scab 4x4 and the Edge is "was" new. I'll try to get some pics up of my truck. Thanks for the help guys and to Bill.

Old 03-06-2008, 09:56 AM
Global Moderator &

Received 68 Likes on 64 Posts
Glad you got it going! It must be a scary feeling when something like that happens.

Old 03-06-2008, 10:05 AM
Glad you're up and running. That battery thing is really annoying. Honestly, if it hadn't been for the posts around here about battery issues on the F150s I probably wouldn't have suspected it right off. So again, thanks to everyone here because without their valuable input I'd probably still be scratching my head on this one.

Take care

Quick Reply: Help!!! Installed edge, truck wont start.