Newbie to the truck scene

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2008, 08:55 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Newbie to the truck scene

I have had mustangs all my life but trucks seem to have a few diffrent vendors to choose from when it comes to upgrades. I was wondering what the rest of you have gotten out of programmers/chips/custom burns? I'm looking to get the most horse power/mpg/and torque possible.

Old 04-15-2008, 09:59 AM
If you do a search your going to find a ton of information on the subject.

Basically, people are going to tell you to go with custom tunes (The three big names around here for custom tunes are Troyer Performance, VMP Tuning, and Bill (custom tunes for the edge/gryphon))

Last edited by shaunakadub; 04-15-2008 at 07:06 PM.
Old 04-15-2008, 10:42 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Welcome to the forum onefast96svt

Old 04-15-2008, 09:42 PM
Originally Posted by jpdadeo
Welcome to the forum onefast96svt
Thanks for the welcoming!

Yeah I have read a few and saw the names. Didn't know who Bill was or how to get up with Bill. The others I'm sure I could find the website. WWhat kinda price bracket are we looking at? I am taking my cobra block to get bored 20 over soon and that will also do my tuning for the car. Do you think he could do just as good of a job tunning the truck as these other guys and companies? Thanks for the help!

Old 04-15-2008, 10:18 PM
Global Moderator &

Received 53 Likes on 49 Posts
Originally Posted by onefast96svt
Thanks for the welcoming!

Yeah I have read a few and saw the names. Didn't know who Bill was or how to get up with Bill. The others I'm sure I could find the website. WWhat kinda price bracket are we looking at? I am taking my cobra block to get bored 20 over soon and that will also do my tuning for the car. Do you think he could do just as good of a job tunning the truck as these other guys and companies? Thanks for the help!
Here's Bill's website: http://dygytalworld.ehost-services105.com/php/

You can go there and drill down to anything you might like to know about. And, don't hesitate to call them on the phone either - you'll find they are really easy to talk to and they won't try to make you buy anything. He'll tell you what he CAN and CANNOT do! You won't get empty promises from Bill.

They're "real people" - something that seems to be missing in our society right now.

- Jack

Old 04-16-2008, 01:01 AM
XCal3 + Troyer tunes = WIN!

Quick Reply: Newbie to the truck scene