Power Hungry is Accepting Dealer Applications

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2008, 06:53 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Power Hungry is Accepting Dealer Applications

We have had tons of requests from companies who want to add themselves to our list of dealers, and we are pleased to have grown large enough to be able to accept some more applicants!

If you are interested in becoming a dealer, please see our website, www.powerhungryperformance.com, for information.

Old 06-30-2008, 06:55 PM
I'll have ta check this out tomorrow on my lunch

Old 06-30-2008, 10:00 PM
Received 27 Likes on 23 Posts
Originally Posted by MercedesTech
I'll have ta check this out tomorrow on my lunch
If you start selling them, then us Nor-Cal guys will be dropping by to check it out in person. I hate buying things I can't pick up and check out (i.e. finger-f*ck) in a store. When I got custom tuning on my car, Bill's Gryphon was not yet an option, and it was either SCT or SCT or SCT. The only choice was whether to use Justin or Mike. But since I'm looking at another car soon (I like buying new cars every year), I can consider the Gryphon on my next car.

Old 06-30-2008, 10:44 PM
Global Moderator &
Super Moderator
Received 56 Likes on 52 Posts
Originally Posted by Fifty150
If you start selling them, then us Nor-Cal guys will be dropping by to check it out in person. I hate buying things I can't pick up and check out (i.e. finger-f*ck) in a store. When I got custom tuning on my car, Bill's Gryphon was not yet an option, and it was either SCT or SCT or SCT. The only choice was whether to use Justin or Mike. But since I'm looking at another car soon (I like buying new cars every year), I can consider the Gryphon on my next car.
I think I can say, without any reservations, the Gryphon, tuned by Bill at PHP will live up to all your expatiations!

- Jack

Old 06-30-2008, 11:16 PM
I have been lurking on this site for a while now and I would like to finally say hello thank everyone for all of the great advice and things I have learned about these great trucks. Well, today I jumped in and ordered a Gryphon from the fine folks over at PHP and I must say i'm already impressed. Within 3hrs of sending off the order via email I already had a response in my inbox confirming the order. Before I ordered I had called and talked with Bill about a couple of things and to ask how long the wait would be. I was told I could have my tunes in about 10 - 15 days. Man am I impressed and feel I made the right call already.

Steve

Old 06-30-2008, 11:30 PM
Global Moderator &
Super Moderator
Received 56 Likes on 52 Posts
And, from personal experience, it just gets better!

- Jack

Old 07-01-2008, 12:26 AM
looks like my next buisiness venture

Quick Reply: Power Hungry is Accepting Dealer Applications