selling sct performance tuner and diablo tuner

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2008, 05:37 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
selling sct performance tuner and diablo tuner

unfortinatly im getting rid of my 2002 ford lightning cause I have inlisted into the air force. I have two superchips for the lightning the sct tuner and the diablo tuner and they are both set up for racing. so if anyone is interested just hit me up with a message and ill give u more information about them... hey thumpermx113 ur a ****ing toolbag how in the hell whould u know if im in the air force or not so if I were u,u should just sit back and shut ur face. why I have two superchips is cause i coudlnt get the tune right when i used the diablo tuner so i took my truck into a performance shop and they tuned it with sct performance chip so thats why i have two tuners..

Last edited by lightningboy01; 07-13-2008 at 11:09 PM.
Old 07-13-2008, 11:27 AM
Suspended
Sorry ...

Important: Please do not use the forums to post classifieds, items for sale, items wanted, CARFAX requests or personal messages for F150online's Supporting Vendors (i.e. placing orders, checking on order status). To find out the best way to contact our Supporting Vendors, please see the Supporting Vendors page. To post an item for sale or items wanted, please utilize the Classifieds. All threads in violation of this request will be removed without notice.

Old 07-13-2008, 08:55 PM
Originally Posted by lightningboy01
unfortinatly im getting rid of my 2002 ford lightning cause I have inlisted into the air force. I have two superchips for the lightning the sct tuner and the diablo tuner and they are both set up for racing. so if anyone is interested just hit me up with a message and ill give u more information about them...
The Air Force must have lowered their standards since I was in.

Old 07-13-2008, 10:22 PM
Suspended
Originally Posted by Norm
The Air Force must have lowered their standards since I was in.
I kind of doubt he is even in the Air Force. It kind of sounds like someone trying to just sell crap on here. I mean why in the world would he have all of these tuners?

Old 07-14-2008, 12:55 AM
Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts
They accept people with bad spelling and poor grammar? I thought that reading and writing were a prerequisite to enlistment.

Old 07-14-2008, 10:38 AM
Originally Posted by Fifty150
They accept people with bad spelling and poor grammar? I thought that reading and writing were a prerequisite to enlistment.
My point exactly.

Quick Reply: selling sct performance tuner and diablo tuner