Gryphon Tunes are in !!

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2008, 07:55 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gryphon Tunes are in !!

I receiced my Custom Tunes from Bill earlier this week and installed them and my Volant CAI.
I ordered the 87 tow and 87 performance tunes. I haven't hooked up the trailer yet but the performance tune is outstanding.
(and the wife loves how the truck runs now, too!!!)
I had an issue with the download of the tunes and emailed Bill, he must have been on the PC at the time 'cause he responded right back with a solution!!! I know its been said in many posts before but I just have to say that Bill and Corey are awesome!!!!
Customer Service is beyond outstanding and the product is also!!!!
Thanks to Bill and Corey for your service and I will certainly send people your way!!

Archer

Old 07-12-2008, 08:21 PM
Former Sponsor
Many, many thanks for your kind words! They are truly appreciated!

I'm so glad we could please you (and the wife as well -- BONUS!). We try our best to do the right thing for our customers -- heck, Bill answers tons of calls and questions from people who aren't EVEN our CUSTOMERS!

I went to a store today to pick up a movie poster that I had dry mounted to hang. I stood there while the ding dong behind the counter tried to explain away a spot that was NOT on the poster when I brought it in and then had to listen to her try to explain away a bunch of grey gluey gunk that was on the bottom and had obviously been on the poster when it went through the press because the foam core had a two-inch long mottled dent! Her solution? "Well, I can cut a 1" slice off the side of the poster." Duh. It's a movie poster. There are words, Lady, and it sure would throw the whole thing off if you cut a freakin' inch off one side! I was truly dumbfounded that this woman didn't offer to replace my poster and do the mounting the right way. I guess I could have made a scene and insisted that she do the right thing, but that's not my nature. (In my next life, I'm gonna be a lot tougher... and skinnier... and more organized, but that's another story.)

I left, furious, and called Billy. His reponse was, "That's what customer service has come to." And you know what? Unfortunately, he's right. And THAT, my friends, is why WE do our best to make people happy... because it's just the right thing to do. Thank you for letting me rant.

Old 07-12-2008, 08:22 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I ordered my tunes on Thursday, not sure how long they will take but I'm sure it's worth the wait. I ordered the 87 Tow, 87 Performance and the 93 Performance and have requested that the torque management system be disabled to the extent that Bill thought would be the best for my application. They are even able to update my Edge to the new version (hardware), mine was made back in '05 and apparently a lot has changed since then. Bill seams to be extremely knowledgeable about tuning the f-150's and was able to answer every question that I had. Once I receive my tunes, I'm positive that I'll be just as happy with them as I am with there customer service and knowledge.

Last edited by PhqChevys; 07-12-2008 at 08:36 PM.
Old 07-14-2008, 07:21 AM
I just ordered tunes from Bill, can't wait to see how she runs.....Bill is a great guy to talk to, he took the time to answer every question I had. Great customer service!

Quick Reply: Gryphon Tunes are in !!