Edge Products Rebate

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2008, 08:55 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Edge Products Rebate

I saw this today:

For a limited time, Edge Products is offering a cash-back incentive for purchases of any new Juice with Attitude, Evolution, or Mileage Max product. Purchase a new Juice with Attitude, Evolution, or Mileage Max product from July 15 - Aug 15 and we'll give you $50 (Juice with Attitude), $25 (Evolution), or $15 (Mileage Max) back, respectively. Additionally, if you purchase the product from an MVP Authorized Dealer, you can receive a discount at the time of sales equal to the cash-back reward from Edge. This means you could save $100 on the purchase of a new Juice with Attitude, $50 on the purchase of a new Evolution, or $30 on the purchase of a new Mileage Max. Note: Cash back from manufacturer applies only if the product is purchased from an authorized MVP dealer. If the product is purchased directly from Edge Products, the $100, $50, or $30 is given as a discount from the original price at the time of purchase.

TWO WAYS TO REDEEM

OPTION 1:
Visit www.edgeproducts.com and enter the promotional code EDGETAX2008 at the time of checkout for the full $100, $50, or $30 savings direct from Edge Products. Purchases must be made during the promotional period - July 15-Aug 15- in order to qualify. (Please note that the coupon code is case sensitive.)

OPTION 2:
Click on the attached PDF and print the flyer. Take it to your local Edge Products MVP Authorized Dealer to make your purchase. Purchases must be made during the promotional period - July 15-Aug 15 - in order to qualify. If you purchase your product from an MVP Authorized Dealer, you must submit the attached customer claim form by Aug 29, 2008 in order to receive your cash-back incentive. Note: Dealer participation in this promotion is voluntary; all dealers have the discretion whether or not to offer the full, allowed dealer discount - if any - as described in this flyer.

JB Hinrichs
Director of Marketing
Edge Products

Old 07-18-2008, 12:48 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sorry to say this but I hate you right now. I just bought my Edge Evo yesterday and I am just now reading this post........ugh I hate my life.

But atleast I do have my awesome new Edge.

Old 07-19-2008, 10:12 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
uh oh... you didn't read the fine print on the bottom... the law will be after you now!!

Quick Reply: Edge Products Rebate