Edge display question

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2008, 08:50 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Edge display question

The other day i noticed that the contrast on my edge was very dim so I went in and clicked on the contrast button once and then down once which brought it back to where I had it.

Then today, same thing again, contrast is dim, go back in and do the same thing and its back to normal.

Anybody got any ideas as to why it keeps dimming without any reason?

Old 07-23-2008, 08:55 PM
Global Moderator &
Super Moderator
Received 56 Likes on 52 Posts
I think you can "set" the contrast/brightness, whatever, in the setup menu. But, I don't have my user's manual here so I'm not positive on this. Why don't you investigate this instead of just using the up/down buttons (which I think is what you are using)?

- Jack

Old 07-23-2008, 10:44 PM
Former Sponsor
Originally Posted by FX4Screwdude
The other day i noticed that the contrast on my edge was very dim so I went in and clicked on the contrast button once and then down once which brought it back to where I had it.

Then today, same thing again, contrast is dim, go back in and do the same thing and its back to normal.

Anybody got any ideas as to why it keeps dimming without any reason?
I ran your question past Bill just now. His reply: "That's a new one." I'm fairly confident that wasn't helpful. How old is your programmer?

Old 07-24-2008, 07:21 AM
Originally Posted by Groovy Chick
I ran your question past Bill just now. His reply: "That's a new one." I'm fairly confident that wasn't helpful. How old is your programmer?

Corey,

Just about 10 months old.
Its happening after you turn the truck off and then later get in to go somewhere, then the display is dimmed. (I dont think its doing it while your driving, just when you turn off the truck and back on again)

Thanks

Old 07-25-2008, 09:14 AM
Former Sponsor
Okay, well there goes our theory... It's a new one on Bill. I'd give Edge a call. Let us know what they say in case this problem pops up again! Good luck!

Quick Reply: Edge display question