HELP!!! tuning worksheets

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2008, 11:50 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HELP!!! tuning worksheets

just orederd my custom tunes from troyer and i got the work sheets i filled it all out what with the data logging i dont have a laptop, do i have to datalog? its a 06 and im blown!

Old 08-02-2008, 05:30 PM
any one?

Old 08-02-2008, 05:34 PM
You do not need to datalog to get the tunes from Troyer. If you get them and install them and then feel that some adjustments may be needed, then you will have to datalog.

Old 08-04-2008, 04:30 PM
As I understand it, Troyer writes your tune based on the info that you put on your data sheets. After you receive your tune (be prepared for a 3-month wait), you may or may not decide to data log in order to "fine-tune" your tune. In addition, in the unlikely event that you have problems, datalogging can be done to help in diagnosis. But, it's purely optional, as I understand it.

CW

Old 08-08-2008, 02:37 PM
A must, no. Optional, yes. Recommended, yes.
Now, when you filled out the original sheets with your system specs, that was to give Mike a baseline on how to tune your truck. This is to get you close and safe. You should data log after you get the first tunes though. This will give him the needed info to better get the tune dialed in.
I have used Mike for years and have had nothing but good experiences from him and his people. When you can, get a data logging done and send him the info. it can only help the tune of your truck.....

Quick Reply: HELP!!! tuning worksheets