Anyone having problems contacting PHP?

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2008, 08:40 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Last edited by RGSMDNR; 08-20-2008 at 10:38 PM.
Old 08-20-2008, 01:07 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just gotta keep calling!
I know its a P.I.T.A. but hang in there.

Old 08-20-2008, 01:25 PM

Last edited by RGSMDNR; 08-20-2008 at 10:38 PM.
Old 08-20-2008, 01:36 PM
Suspended
It's because SLR is putting them out of business ... It's sad to see it !!

Old 08-20-2008, 01:43 PM
Originally Posted by thumpermx113
it's because slr is putting them out of business ... It's sad to see it !!

slr?

Old 08-20-2008, 01:45 PM
ROFL Thumper

Old 08-20-2008, 03:25 PM
Originally Posted by ThumperMX113
Its a bad joke about another thread. Funny, but the wrong place.

I agree with you RGSMDNR you shouldn't need to check on your purchase, and keep checking up on your purchase.
When I was somewhat in your position I had writen emails and addressed it to both Corey and Bill at the same time. I had good results when i did things that way. I know your pretty frustrated right about now, but if you get a chance to talk to Corey via email or phone shes really good at making sure Bill knows whos been waiting and for what. I wrote an email to Bill and it went unanswered, i rewrote the same email and addressed it to both Corey and Bill, and (funny to me) Corey printed the email and put it on Bills desk.
So Corey is a pretty good buffer with the communication part.

Old 08-20-2008, 11:51 PM
Man, I'll tell ya... I can't get a hold of anyone over there.

Corey is good about keeping up with what's going on with the customers orders and where they are in line. I depend on her to keep my order scheduling flowing and she handles as many questions as she possibly can in order to keep me doing what I need to be doing.

As for me? I am constantly pulled in about 15 different directions at any given time. I spend most of the day on the phone, usually with a line on hold, and it is often difficult to return phone calls or messages. Despite the fact that we "close" at 9:00, I often am on the phone until 12:00 or 1:00 in the morning trying to help a customer or answer questions. So if I don't get back to someone, it is not because I am ignoring them.

Also, please keep in mind we are still having some odd e-mail issues which I haven't been able to track down. We are in the process of setting up a new server and that will hopefully fix those issues. Hey, I never said I was good with Windows!

Anyway, I know it's frustrating when you can't get in touch with someone. It happens to me as well and I know I get antsy when I don't know what's going on. In the future, we will make every effort to ensure that our customers are kept up to date.

Oh, and one thing to keep in mind is that I don't get on here too often anymore so PM's to me are probably not good, although PM's to Corey should get answered quickly.

Take care.

Last edited by ASEMechanic; 08-20-2008 at 11:53 PM. Reason: Random thought
Old 08-21-2008, 12:30 AM
Global Moderator &
Super Moderator
Received 56 Likes on 52 Posts
RGSMDNR, you've deleted some of your comments. It would be nice to know why?

Bill's last post gives you some idea of what he deals with on a day-to-day basis. Could any of us do better? Not me!

I've always found Bill and Corey to be prompt in responding to my concerns. Others have too.

So, I hope you respond to this and tell us what you've learned that has prompted you to retract your negative comments.

- Jack

Old 08-21-2008, 06:10 AM
I retracted my posts because I dont normally make negative comments on a public forum. I was just getting frustrated with the whole situation and it seemed the only way to get some questions answered. Bill sent me an email explaining what has been going on, so everything is good now. I didnt want to harm his business in anyway... so i deleted my posts. I got my tunes downloaded.. just need to find some time to go and play!

Old 08-21-2008, 09:52 AM
Former Sponsor
Originally Posted by ThumperMX113
ROFL, Thump!

Old 08-21-2008, 02:03 PM
Originally Posted by RGSMDNR
I retracted my posts because I dont normally make negative comments on a public forum. I was just getting frustrated with the whole situation and it seemed the only way to get some questions answered. Bill sent me an email explaining what has been going on, so everything is good now. I didnt want to harm his business in anyway... so i deleted my posts. I got my tunes downloaded.. just need to find some time to go and play!
RGSMDNR,
I more or less anticipated this kind of kind of outcome, it just takes time.
I knew Bill would come through for ya!

Bill,
Thanks for taking the time to come on here and straighten things out! I'm not so good on damage control and don't usually come across in the best way. So Kudos to Bill for taking care of RGSMDNR. Although I have a feeling Corey had something to do with the inspiring you.. You and Corey are a good team! keep up the good work. Oh yah! I see clearly how your pulled 15 different directions at any given moment! Calls, tuning, calls, emails, tuning, tuning, calls, and calls.. I won't mention how much you must have to do as a father and husband..

Quick Reply: Anyone having problems contacting PHP?