Anyone having problems contacting PHP?

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2008, 08:45 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Anyone having problems contacting PHP?

Ive sent Bill and Corey multiple private messages and emails with no response, what gives?

Old 08-11-2008, 09:05 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SHHH.. their busy playing with Coreys new Expy!
No but seriously, If I'm assuming correctly mondays are their catch up day from the past weekend. They are closed, fridays, saturdays, sundays, but that doesn't stop the emails! :lol
Well i do believe that was Bills response to me when i tried 2 weeks ago(AHEM-and waiting). Hope that helps. try calling you'll probably have better lucj and a better response!

Old 08-11-2008, 10:00 PM
ive been waiting for my tunes for about a month and a half. I know they are busy and such, id just like to be kept up to date. Ive got a long trip planned in 2 weeks so id like to have them by then.

Old 08-11-2008, 10:28 PM
bill actually called me today to ask me a few questions about my edge... they're busy little elves over there at PHP... now i'm on the 4-6 week wait list for my custom tunes... good things come to those who wait... (right????)

Old 08-11-2008, 10:45 PM

Last edited by RGSMDNR; 08-12-2008 at 08:07 AM.
Old 08-12-2008, 06:03 AM
678-963-9913 Mon - Thur 9-9

Old 08-12-2008, 09:02 AM
Former Sponsor
Originally Posted by RGSMDNR
Ive sent Bill and Corey multiple private messages and emails with no response, what gives?
Dan,

The last private message I received from you was July 13, and I responded (you responded back, too!) to you. I'm not sure how backed up Bill is on his e-mail -- his tend to be more engineering questions and take a lot longer to answer than my sales questions! -- but your best bet would be to give us a call.

Old 08-12-2008, 09:06 AM
Originally Posted by Groovy Chick
Dan,

The last private message I received from you was July 13, and I responded (you responded back, too!) to you. I'm not sure how backed up Bill is on his e-mail -- his tend to be more engineering questions and take a lot longer to answer than my sales questions! -- but your best bet would be to give us a call.
I could have sworn i sent you a pm a few days ago, but i cant find it in my sent items. that could be my bad... I just wasnt sure if you guys were still having internet issues. ill give Bill a shout later today.

thanks!

Old 08-12-2008, 09:10 AM
Former Sponsor
Originally Posted by phatboyspam
SHHH.. their busy playing with Coreys new Expy!
No but seriously, If I'm assuming correctly mondays are their catch up day from the past weekend. They are closed, fridays, saturdays, sundays, but that doesn't stop the emails!
Well i do believe that was Bills response to me when i tried 2 weeks ago(AHEM-and waiting). Hope that helps. try calling you'll probably have better luck and a better response!

We originally "closed" Fridays so that Bill could work exclusively on custom tuning. However, as he always explains to me, "Someone might have a question and need our help." So even though the website says we're closed Fridays, we take calls all day long. If it makes anyone feel any better, Billy had less than two hours of sleep yesterday. I sure couldn't do it!

Please know that he does everything he can to make our customers happy, and as much time as he's giving to the people before you, he'll be spending just as much time on your tunes.

Old 08-12-2008, 09:11 AM
Former Sponsor
Oh, and if you're sending Bill private messages on the forums, that's not the way to get him. He's been spending so much time on other things that he hasn't been on the forums much lately!

Old 08-12-2008, 09:12 AM
We originally "closed" Fridays so that Bill could work exclusively on custom tuning. However, as he always explains to me, "Someone might have a question and need our help." So even though the website says we're closed Fridays, we take calls all day long. If it makes anyone feel any better, Billy had less than two hours of sleep yesterday. I sure couldn't do it!

Please know that he does everything he can to make our customers happy, and as much time as he's giving to the people before you, he'll be spending just as much time on your tunes.
any ETA?

Old 08-12-2008, 09:15 AM
If it makes anyone feel any better, Billy had less than two hours of sleep yesterday.
I don't think anybody would feel better with him getting only 2 hours of sleep. Tell him to get some sleep!

Nice to know how dedicated he is and I don't even have a Gryphon.

Kevin

Old 08-12-2008, 09:24 AM
Former Sponsor
I could have sworn i sent you a pm a few days ago, but i cant find it in my sent items. that could be my bad... I just wasnt sure if you guys were still having internet issues. ill give Bill a shout later today.

thanks!
Cool beans. I did just find out one thing, though...

Custom files are taking a bit longer than expected because more and more customers (from May and June!) are sending us their HEX codes; as we receive them, they go into the pile in numerical order, which bumps some newer customers back a little farther.

If it makes anyone waiting for tunes feel any better, I was offered money the other day to put someone to the top of the list -- and I promptly declined. We treat everyone fairly.

Old 08-12-2008, 09:26 AM
Former Sponsor
Originally Posted by khindal
I don't think anybody would feel better with him getting only 2 hours of sleep. Tell him to get some sleep!

Nice to know how dedicated he is and I don't even have a Gryphon.

Kevin
He can do that for a few days, and then he hits a proverbial wall. I'm pretty sure I couldn't function on the amount of sleep he gets -- or doesn't get, as the case may be.

Old 08-12-2008, 02:40 PM

Somethings gonna give! I sure hope its not Bill!
But you can tell Bill I'd gladly be his eager pupil, I won't ask for anything more than his knowledge in exchange!

Quick Reply: Anyone having problems contacting PHP?