Roush Chip and Intake

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2008, 06:40 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Roush Chip and Intake

Anybody using the Roush Hypertech Performance Chip and Intake?

I'm 4x4's Dad and I would like some power gains and have used Roush products before with good success.

I have a 2008 Limited, 5.4l, supercrew.

Any feedback is appreciated.

Old 08-24-2008, 08:51 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
hypertech is not well reviewed on these trucks. go with an edge, or better yet get some custom tunes. the roush intake is nothing more than an airaid intake. get a s&b, volant, or af1. if you do go intake tho you should get custom tunes as these trucks are known for running very lean with new intakes

Old 08-25-2008, 02:37 PM
I have a volant for sale if you are interested....

Old 08-25-2008, 05:27 PM
Custom tuning is the way to go. This wil leave you open for future mods without being set on the mild ROUSH tune.

Old 08-26-2008, 10:37 PM
Get a custom tuned Gryphon, or at least an edge. You can stick with roush for exhaust imo, I love the way it sounds...just my 2 cents....

Old 08-28-2008, 11:23 PM
Hey guys I have an 05 F150 with the Roush SuperCharger and Intake.... looking into getting a programmer... any ideas? which programmers i could run with a S/C... or even how much custom tunes cost..

Old 08-28-2008, 11:28 PM
Suspended
There is much better stuff out there.

Originally Posted by Shanks12
Hey guys I have an 05 F150 with the Roush SuperCharger and Intake.... looking into getting a programmer... any ideas? which programmers i could run with a S/C... or even how much custom tunes cost..
Get a custom tuned Xcal2 or Xcal3 from VMPTuning.com ...

It'll be $400 with three custom tunes included.

http://www.vmptuning.com/store/index...parent=66&pg=1

Trending Topics

Old 08-28-2008, 11:40 PM
Received 27 Likes on 23 Posts
Sounds like it's road trip time!

Troyer Performance, Inc.
980 Valley Rigde Road
Covington, VA 24426

Phone: 540-965-7126
Fax: 540-965-7127
Sales@TroyerPerformance.com

Hours of Operation:
M - F 10am - 6pm EST

Supporting Vendor for: F150online.com

VMP is your source for custom EFI tuning and handheld tuners.

E-Mail:
Owner and Tuner: Justin@VMPTuning.com

* Please include your full name, phone number, vehicle type, and modifications when emailing us.

Phone:

* Phone hours are Tuesday through Friday from 9AM to 5PM Eastern Time ONLY 321-206-9369
* Phone orders are accepted for totals over $150, under that amount please order online.
* If you have trouble ordering on our website you may email your order to Justin@VMPTuning.com or fax it in to 321-206-9054 or call us.
* If you need to reach us outside of these times please email us, we will attempt to respond ASAP even on weekends and evenings.
* Before calling please check your e-mail to see if we have sent you an order status update or tracking number. Custom tuning orders may take up to 5-10 business days.
* If there is no answer please leave a clear message with your name, number, time zone, and email address. We are often on the dyno and unable to answer calls. We will respond to your message within 72 hours (excluding weekends). If you are inquiring as the status of an order please include the order # and product(s) ordered. Due to high call volume we may reply to your call by e-mail.
* WHOLESALE welcome and available on many of our products.

If you do not receive a response from us within 72 hours, please contact us again. Emails often get lost in spam filters and we often get voicemail when trying to return calls (though we leave a message if we can).

Availability:

* We are by appointment only, no walk-ins.
* If you wish to come by and talk to us in person please call or email ahead of time for directions and availabilty.
* Dyno-tuning is by appointment only, please call or email to schedule and appointment.
* Dynoing and Tuning is usually done Wednesday and Thursday.
* We are normally closed on weekends. Approximately once a month we will dyno-tune on the weekend to take care of customers who can absolutely not make it during the week.

Location/Address:
We are by appointment only. VMP Tuning Inc is a full time performance dyno tuning shop. VMP is located in Debary, Florida. Our location is 2 miles from I-4 Exit 104, we are in the Springview Industial Park, off 17-92. Contact us for our seperate mailing and shipping addresses. We are directly between two major cities, Orlando and Daytona. Nearby cities are Sanford and Deltona. We are by appointment only , if you wish to stop by or schedule an appointment please call or email us. We will email you a map or give you directions to our shop, as the address does not show up on most map programs. If you wish to come by and see our facility or talk to us in person please call first for directions and times.

If you are traveling to VMP for a dyno-tuning session you may find Hotels here.

Fax ONLY:
Fax 321-206-9054 do not place voice calls to our fax line

Old 08-29-2008, 03:01 PM
Thanks Guys

Old 08-29-2008, 04:01 PM
Suspended
At least go with something custom tuneable, it gives you a lot more options for upgrades in the future, or even switching to a different vehicle.

Quick Reply: Roush Chip and Intake