PHP Will Be in INDY

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2008, 06:19 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PHP Will Be in INDY

We will be in Indiananapolis for the 4X4 Jamboree September 19, 20, and 21. If anyone in the area is looking for a Gryphon and would like to save the wait on custom tunes, Bill can live tune your truck with you in the vehicle! (It's pretty cool, actually...)

We'll also be happy to offer a special price for cash transactions -- the money we normally pay to the credit card processing company will be passed on to you as a discount. We'd rather give it to you instead of them!

E-mail me with questions!

Old 09-03-2008, 09:04 PM
so what will the price be of the Gryphon up there via cash

Old 09-03-2008, 09:13 PM
Former Sponsor
If you e-mail me at corey@phptune.com, I'll be happy to tell you.

Old 09-04-2008, 01:31 AM
I will definately try to make it. Have been looking at Gryphons for a while and live in NE Indiana. Now how to get out of work???? I've been waiting for tunes until after i order and install some headers. do i need diff. tunes w/ or w/o headers?

Old 09-04-2008, 05:44 AM
Former Sponsor
Just an FYI...

Since posting that we'll be in Indy, I've received at least a half dozen e-mails from people wanting Bill to tune their trucks while he's there. We may have to set up appointments so nobody has to stand around with their thumb in the pie (as my dad used to say) .

If you're interested in having Bill tune your truck, PLEASE e-mail me ASAP so we can get everyone in while we're there!

Thanks, and we're looking forward to meeting many of you!

Old 09-05-2008, 09:40 AM
Former Sponsor
Please e-mail me TODAY if you'd like Bill to tune your truck while we're in Indy. I've already scheduled a few customers and want to make sure nobody gets stuck standing around waiting!

Old 09-07-2008, 01:47 AM
sorry, didnt have access to my computer yesterday. good chance i will be working that weekend and wont know for sure until probably that Thursday so i dont want to schedule a time when i may not be able to make it. That would be robbing someone else. If i do get the time off i may make the trip anyways just to enjoy the event and perhaps get lucky and can be squeezed in. though it sounds like you will be very busy.

Quick Reply: PHP Will Be in INDY