Several tuner questions

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2008, 03:15 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by bluejay432000
I make fairly frequent trips down Highway 6 myself. That is where I really give it a work out. Some times turn off 6 right outside oh Hearn and go toward Mexia. Can't remember the hiway, maybe 14?
LOL, we're giving both directions some miles..

I take 6 from Waco up thru Valley Mills, Clifton, Meridian and then on to 144 to Walnut Springs, Glen Rose... Very nice drive, nice country, northern edge of the hill country.. Johnnies Place in Clifton has a buffet of home cookin' that can't be beat and pies to kill for...

Old 11-25-2008, 09:14 AM
Global Moderator &
Super Moderator
Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Originally Posted by TexEdition
LOL, we're giving both directions some miles..

I take 6 from Waco up thru Valley Mills, Clifton, Meridian and then on to 144 to Walnut Springs, Glen Rose... Very nice drive, nice country, northern edge of the hill country.. Johnnies Place in Clifton has a buffet of home cookin' that can't be beat and pies to kill for...
I need to make a little drive to Clifton! Was over in the Glen Rose area the other day. Pretty country.

Our kids did live in Sugar Land but they moved out in the country , South of Rosenberg. Tomorrow evening, we need to get to Waco, hit 77/36 going South. I think that I will go down 174 and 36 West of I-35 to get to Waco. That traffic will be stop and go from Hillsboro to Waco on 35.

Quick Reply: Several tuner questions