ordered gryphon

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2008, 04:46 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ordered gryphon

Just ordered my gryphon yesterday along with 3 custom tunes. Can't wait to get it put on my truck when it gets here! Thanks to PHP for the great deals and service!

Old 11-26-2008, 04:55 PM
The wait begins

Did they give you an idea how long before you get your custom tunes. I am at 7 weeks and still waiting :-( My truck is getting very excited though.

Old 11-26-2008, 06:07 PM
not sure... I thought they sent the gryphon already programmed and ready to go. I'll ask right now and see what corey says.

Old 11-27-2008, 12:26 AM
The Gryphon comes with canned tuning pre-installed. We need the vehicle's calibration code (HEX code) in order to be able to properly create the custom files for you. As soon as you receive the unit, you'll need to plug it in, make a note of the calibration code during bootup, and then e-mail us or call us with that code.

Give me or Corey a call if you have any other questions.

Take care and happy holidays.

Old 11-27-2008, 05:24 PM
Originally Posted by ASEMechanic
The Gryphon comes with canned tuning pre-installed. We need the vehicle's calibration code (HEX code) in order to be able to properly create the custom files for you. As soon as you receive the unit, you'll need to plug it in, make a note of the calibration code during bootup, and then e-mail us or call us with that code.

I never knew til I read this post that I heeded to send you folks the hex code of my vehicle before I could get my custom codes done ..... I'll get that info to you ASAP.

Old 11-27-2008, 06:11 PM
Originally Posted by OneTomcat
I never knew til I read this post that I heeded to send you folks the hex code of my vehicle before I could get my custom codes done ..... I'll get that info to you ASAP.
Dang... I guess we need to explain better the process of getting the custom tuning. I apologize for any confusion.

Give us a shout tomorrow and we'll get your order going.

Take care.

Old 11-27-2008, 10:50 PM
Originally Posted by ASEMechanic

cool that makes sense... thanks for the heads up... Do you send a download to me with the customs in it after finding out the Hex code? Or do I need to send it back?

Old 11-28-2008, 12:21 AM
The Pegasus software handles all the updates on your end. It grabs the files it needs from our server based on the serial number of your unit and then load them on. Pretty simple.

Take care.

Quick Reply: ordered gryphon