what programmer is best

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2008, 08:36 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have talked to them and they said that at the very least it would be 225 but with updates it would cost more. As far as the bees with honey comment i was being nice untill those very insulting individules were rude and ignorant to the me and the subject at hand. I think they just like to see their name with words on it and the time spent on the forum means nothing to me other than you have nothing better to do. get real jobs and come talk to me then.

Old 12-13-2008, 08:46 AM
get real jobs?lol,i don't usually get into pissing matches on the internet-but as far as jobs-i'm not an employee, nor the boss, i am the owner,my hvac buisiness is doing pretty damn good for 5 yrs old,8 vans paid for, i have zero debt,now what did you say your job was?that's what i thought

Old 12-13-2008, 09:01 AM
good for you. you way to much time on your hands find a hobby and get outside and find out what the great outside has for you its real nice

Old 12-13-2008, 10:27 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Pardon me for getting back on topic,

What data do you have to show that it is runnuing rich? How do you know this....sense of smell doesn't count.

Old 12-13-2008, 11:32 AM
Originally Posted by loudlincoln
good for you. you way to much time on your hands find a hobby and get outside and find out what the great outside has for you its real nice
Pot calling the kettle black!!!!

Kevin

Old 12-13-2008, 11:41 AM
Global Moderator &
Super Moderator
Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Loudlincoln, I first assumed that your user name described your truck, but now I suspect your name may be Lincoln. If you want to get along here, back off on the attitude. It really is annoying. This is a great place to learn and share ideas and knowledge. Why don't you back off and start over, so you can stick around and enjoy the place.

Old 12-13-2008, 01:12 PM
Global Moderator &
Super Moderator
Received 56 Likes on 52 Posts
Actually, we should ALL back off - no point in getting our knickers in a twist over something this trivial. :santa: Tis the season to be jolly and all that tripe!

- Jack

Old 12-13-2008, 03:14 PM
the mpg went from fifteen to nine point five and it has over fueled dead spots on wot. And yes it trivial and it is a good spot to learn thats why i asked you people. When you people start ragging on people right away they get a bitter taste for it and tend to get a little defensive. Think about you would to.

Old 12-13-2008, 05:41 PM
Originally Posted by loudlincoln
the mpg went from fifteen to nine point five and it has over fueled dead spots on wot. And yes it trivial and it is a good spot to learn thats why i asked you people. When you people start ragging on people right away they get a bitter taste for it and tend to get a little defensive. Think about you would to.
You need to have your A/F ratios check to make sure you are running rich. There could also be another problem that started around the same time.

FYI, I paid $225 for three new tunes from Troyer when I changed trucks and kept my X-Cal2. Troyer can charge whatever he wants for new tunes and it is up to you if you want to pay for it. If you don't like the price there are others who can do it.

Kevin

Old 12-13-2008, 05:59 PM
i was thinking about getting the software and during it myself because i'm not ignorant to the programs that you can get to do that and i also have a guy with lots of knowledge at my side too. The jet chip clams that you can change the air fuel i was thinking of looking into that as well

Old 03-22-2009, 03:01 PM
Do all the programmers that work on F150's work on Lincoln Mark LT's as well? I used to have the edge evolution on my F150, now I got a Mark LT, on Edge's website it dosent say anything about lincoln. Or is there some other prohrammer anyone would recomend?

Old 03-22-2009, 05:28 PM
Global Moderator &
Super Moderator
Received 56 Likes on 52 Posts
Originally Posted by oe542eeb
Do all the programmers that work on F150's work on Lincoln Mark LT's as well? I used to have the edge evolution on my F150, now I got a Mark LT, on Edge's website it dosent say anything about lincoln. Or is there some other prohrammer anyone would recomend?
I seem to recall Bill Cohron at PHP saying they DO work. You might give him a call. You'd probably be happier with a Gryphon anyway.

- Jack

Old 03-23-2009, 03:23 PM
Originally Posted by jlstang351
Thats not good business! You know how many mustangs are running around w/ no cats on a custom tune? There not liable for you not having smog equipment.
I agree with this because i for one have a 2006 mustang gt with a off road H pipe with no cats and is custom tuned by one of the best in the bussiness. There is no way not having cats will stop any good tuners from tuning your automobile. If so then that is rediculous.

Old 03-23-2009, 03:39 PM
Global Moderator &
Super Moderator
Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Originally Posted by jgon
I agree with this because i for one have a 2006 mustang gt with a off road H pipe with no cats and is custom tuned by one of the best in the bussiness. There is no way not having cats will stop any good tuners from tuning your automobile. If so then that is rediculous.
It might if they thought they might be running afoul of the emissions laws.

Quick Reply: what programmer is best