Question for PHP

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2009, 12:23 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question for PHP

Corey
Do you have a dyno or do you just do tunes by email with the use of a wideband? Do you do any of the tuning on-sight? I'm not that far away from you and was curious if you did any of it in person or used a dyno?
Thanks!

Old 01-04-2009, 05:12 PM
Hey there...

We do not own a dyno but have several local ones we can rent if that's what your looking for. The use of a dyno and wideband are generally only necessary in the event of forced induction, nitrous, or significant mechanical modifications. For a relatively stock engine with standard bolt-on mods, live tuning is generally not necessary.

Where are you located, anyway? Often, local folks will come by and pick up their programmer and we can do tuning on the spot in those cases. If you'd prefer dyno tuning though, we can arrange it for you. Let me know what you'd like to do.

Take care.

Old 01-04-2009, 08:43 PM
Thank you! I'm trying to get my combination tuned, but think I want to go with a dyno tune this time. It's not that complicated of a set up but it is forced induction, blow through setup. Maybe next time I"m in the area I can arrange something. I'm in Savannah but come through that area every now and then. Thanks again!

Old 01-04-2009, 08:45 PM
Originally Posted by ASEMechanic
Hey there...

If you'd prefer dyno tuning though, we can arrange it for you. Let me know what you'd like to do.

Take care.
Just curious, how do you charge for that? Can you give me a guesstimate?

Old 01-05-2009, 07:33 PM
Check your PMs.

Yes, since you have a Vortech, you are certainly going to be needing dyno tuning. Just let me know when you can make it through and we'll set everything up for you.

Take care.

Quick Reply: Question for PHP