Gryphon

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2009, 03:08 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 04b&glariat4x4
hey i dont mean to hijack but if i was to order a gryphon w/ custom tunes..would i get it any faster if i was to come pick it up? i live just inside sc.
Bill's deal is that if a customer is willing to come to us, he'll program it for you while you're here.

Old 02-04-2009, 03:28 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ooo ooo

That would be awesome. I sent you an email with some questions I had on the gryphon. I look forward to doing business with yall!

Old 02-04-2009, 04:49 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Groovy Chick
Hey there,

Your Gryphon is all boxed up and ready to go! The only hold up has been getting to the post office. I actually should be going by there tomorrow morning, and I'll e-mail you the tracking number (we ship Express, so it should only take about 5 days).

Can anyone tell me why packages we send to Canada from Georgia go to MIAMI first? No kidding. Every one of 'em.
No problem! Thanks.

Canada must have a Customs processing center either in Miami or everything goes there first and then goes to the processing center in Canada. It is hard to say I have not been able to find out where their processing centers actually are. I guess it is a secret.

Quick Reply: Gryphon