Upgrade to Gryphon Complete!

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2009, 06:35 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Upgrade to Gryphon Complete!

Just upgraded my Edge Evo to a Gryphon this weekend. Went up and visited Bill and Corey at www.phptune.com , just can't say enough good things about them. I've heard it all for a long time on these forums, and I know for a fact these are genuine folks who truly care about their customers.

Oh yeah... and they turned my truck into one BAD-A** Beast!

The canned tunes on the evo were great to begin with, felt like a new truck, but I know it didn't compensate for my CAI and Exhaust. Bill adjusted gryphon to accommodate those mods, my CAI no longer sounds like a sheep on steroids, the shift points are improved, and that "flat spot" getting on the throttle is gone. Feels a LOT more horsy, got better gas mileage on the way home than on the way up there and they didn't dig deep in my pockets for the upgrade. If you've got an edge, the upgrade to a Gryphon is worth 100 times it's weight in gold!

Just thought I'd share, I know feedback from folks on here has really helped me in the past, figured I'd return the favor for someone else.

Old 02-09-2009, 06:41 PM
Global Moderator &

Received 53 Likes on 49 Posts
Nice testimonial, Dixie! You may want to submit it to PHP for their website!

- Jack

Old 02-09-2009, 06:49 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sheep on steroids.

I'm so glad you're happy with the tune, Neal, and it's always fun to get to meet customers face to face.

What Neal didn't mention is that he took us (Wil and Liam, too!) to a Gwinnett Gladiators hockey game Saturday night! We had such a good time with him and his buddy Kirk, and the Gladiators won! YAY! (We bumped into Billy's aunt and uncle in the arena as we were walking out -- we live 45 minutes away from each other and hadn't seen each other in over a year! Cool coincidence. )

Quick Reply: Upgrade to Gryphon Complete!