Got my Income tax return...

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2009, 01:39 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Got my Income tax return...

And just got through ordering a Fabtech Lift kit and the Gryphon programmer!!!

I cannot wait to receive these items. It's like Christmas time all over again. I just installed a S&B intake on the truck too, that has really helped out.

Corey at PHP has been such a big help and made all my questions go away about the Gryphon. Always replied quickly to my emails, and made sure to fix any concerns I had about the Gryphon and the ordering process. I give it to the team over at PHP, really special people and one of the few companies that still pride themselves on the kind of customer service that we all seek. Thanks again PHP! I will be watching for the delivery guy!

Old 02-20-2009, 01:53 PM
Congrads

Old 02-20-2009, 03:16 PM
cant wait for mine but tax time is awhile away here in ontario

Old 02-20-2009, 03:46 PM
I got my return last weekend and ordered a bunch of stuff too. My Gryphon came in yesterday, but too cold to put it in. It's going in today though.

Old 02-20-2009, 05:02 PM
Let me know how you like it. I have heard so much good just from the canned tunes, I ordered two custom tunes too, so that will be an even bigger improvement. I have driven this truck for years stock, so when I put the intake on it put a smile on my face. I can't even imagine once I get the Gryphon and lift kit all done!

Old 02-23-2009, 10:34 AM
I installed my Gryphon Friday evening and I couldn't be happier. I spent all weekend running around in the truck on level 2 trying to run the gas down so I could fill up with some premium fuel to try level 3. I filled up with 92 octane last night and let's jus say the drive to work wasn't in the least bit boring this morning .

Old 02-23-2009, 12:52 PM
Had to use my tax return on tires. Just not fun to drive in ice on bald tires, especially for a kid who lived in Florida all his life, and just moved to Tn. But, i am putting money aside every paycheck, hopefully i will have enough in a few months for a Gryphon. I think it will wake up the truck very nicely...

Quick Reply: Got my Income tax return...