People Please start using the search button !

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2009, 06:54 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
People Please start using the search button !

I have been a member of this site for a while now and this use to be one of my favorite sections to come in and visit but lately its just not worth it because of the same post and questions over and over and over again.

I know tuner are hot right now I have one as well but guys are posting quesions when the same one has been asked 2 threads down. Plus unless your truck is REALLY modded out there is only so much to ask the rest is really common sense and personal preference anyway and you WILL find the answer if you look for it.

Please guys start using the search button before posting !!

Old 02-23-2009, 07:38 PM
Originally Posted by Bigmoss
I have been a member of this site for a while now and this use to be one of my favorite sections to come in and visit but lately its just not worth it because of the same post and questions over and over and over again.

I know tuner are hot right now I have one as well but guys are posting quesions when the same one has been asked 2 threads down. Plus unless your truck is REALLY modded out there is only so much to ask the rest is really common sense and personal preference anyway and you WILL find the answer if you look for it.

Won't happen. You get too many results back, and not that many people can be specific on what they are searching for.

Old 02-23-2009, 08:18 PM
?

Originally Posted by i.ride.suzuki
Won't happen. You get too many results back, and not that many people can be specific on what they are searching for.
x2
everyone is lazy and feels they should be spoon-fed info and advice that has been given time and time again

Old 02-23-2009, 08:21 PM
I haven't seen a "What's the best tuner for me?" thread for a couple days. Maybe I should start another one!

Kevin

Oops, I didn't see this one!
https://www.f150online.com/forums/ch...questions.html

Old 02-23-2009, 09:31 PM
ive searched and found a lot of good info. but i couldnt find anything answering my question about if the tuner will make my truck run too lean and eventually mess something up. if these 04 f150s run lean to a CAI what will it do when i add an edge tuner? will i have to bump up the timing?? thats my only question. if u find a thread explaining that PLEASE forward it to me cause i looked and looked. thanks

Old 02-24-2009, 09:29 AM
Originally Posted by fx4s
ive searched and found a lot of good info. but i couldnt find anything answering my question about if the tuner will make my truck run too lean and eventually mess something up. if these 04 f150s run lean to a CAI what will it do when i add an edge tuner? will i have to bump up the timing?? thats my only question. if u find a thread explaining that PLEASE forward it to me cause i looked and looked. thanks
im not to knowledgable on the tuners either but i read a couple of threads here and there and decided on what tuner to go with, and what CAI to go with. you shouldnt run the CAI without the tuner on the 04 F150s because they run lean, a custom tune will fix that. from gryphon or VMP or troyer.

i know how you guys feel, i usually dont come intot his section im mainly in the lifted and lowered suspension sections and every single other thread is " Whats the best leveling kit for my truck?" i cant decided what damn metal puck i want to throw in.... its so annoying

Old 02-24-2009, 01:02 PM
for some reason every time i run a search on a specific topic i ALWAYS find the answer using the search button! it may involve searching through pages and pages of threads but i always find the info.

you guys are correct, people are just lazy and dont want to do their own research.

i can't tell you how many times i have answered the same questions over and over

Last edited by BLACKOUT FX4; 02-24-2009 at 01:05 PM.

Trending Topics

Old 02-24-2009, 04:29 PM
I say we kill them, problem solved.

j/k thats not humane, and it bothers me to

Old 02-24-2009, 04:36 PM
Originally Posted by Bigmoss

God for bid we communicate with each other. every question in the world has been answered on here so no one post anymore ?s. The communication has to stop its driving 1 person nuts!

Old 02-24-2009, 04:55 PM
Newbs

Old 02-24-2009, 10:21 PM
As Arnold would say from Kindergarden Cop
"STOP WHINING"

Old 02-24-2009, 10:36 PM
I've done it, we've all done it. Is it hurting you to see a question that's similar to another? Is it putting any physical pressure or mental/emotional burden on you to see it? Is there a law that says you have to read it? Last I checked this was a free forum. Free meaning no money to have membership, and also free meaning say, ask, type whatever the crap you want. As you can see at this time this is my 58th post so I'm a newb, oh well. Say what you want but to me the search button is useless when you may not know what to enter in the search box and it comes up with 150 results which may be completely useless. I am a member of many forums and this same topic always comes up. If you don't like it ignore it!!! As I stated, if there's nothing making you read it then just don't waste your time on it... Maybe someone will ask a question and get a different answer than someone else did before in another thread. Ever think that there may be technological advancements since someone else posted the same question? Ever been accused of "hi-jacking" someone else's thread? Ignore it, simple as that.

Old 02-24-2009, 10:45 PM
Originally Posted by R1Rider31
I've done it, we've all done it. Is it hurting you to see a question that's similar to another? Is it putting any physical pressure or mental/emotional burden on you to see it? Is there a law that says you have to read it? Last I checked this was a free forum. Free meaning no money to have membership, and also free meaning say, ask, type whatever the crap you want. As you can see at this time this is my 58th post so I'm a newb, oh well. Say what you want but to me the search button is useless when you may not know what to enter in the search box and it comes up with 150 results which may be completely useless. I am a member of many forums and this same topic always comes up. If you don't like it ignore it!!! As I stated, if there's nothing making you read it then just don't waste your time on it... Maybe someone will ask a question and get a different answer than someone else did before in another thread. Ever think that there may be technological advancements since someone else posted the same question? Ever been accused of "hi-jacking" someone else's thread? Ignore it, simple as that.
Amen Brother! if you dont like whats on the TV...Change the channel!

Old 02-24-2009, 10:51 PM
I'm sorry I feel that way but dang man, ya there's other similar questions and ya unless your truck is heavily modded you could probably go off of another thread's info. But personally I think there are too many variables to go off of another person's info for another person's application. That's why I ask my own questions and all in all the good, reputable, and reliable members will come through with great and helpful information every time a question is asked. That's what makes these forums worth reading.

Old 02-24-2009, 11:11 PM
Originally Posted by R1Rider31
I'm sorry I feel that way but dang man, ya there's other similar questions and ya unless your truck is heavily modded you could probably go off of another thread's info. But personally I think there are too many variables to go off of another person's info for another person's application. That's why I ask my own questions and all in all the good, reputable, and reliable members will come through with great and helpful information every time a question is asked. That's what makes these forums worth reading.
That is BS. Half the **** people say on this forum don't even know what they are talking about.

Quick Reply: People Please start using the search button !