Edge "Bailout"

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2009, 10:43 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Edge "Bailout"

Don't know if anyone got this in their email, just thought I'd share.

EDGE CUSTOMERS

The economy is tough and Edge is ready to bail you out! For a limited time, Edge Products is offering a cash-back incentive for purchases of any new Juice with Attitude, Evolution, or Insight product. Purchase a new Juice with Attitude, Evolution, or Insight product from Mar 11 - Apr 30 and we'll give you $50 (Juice with Attitude), $25 (Evolution), or $20 (Insight) back, respectively.

Additionally, if you purchase the product from an MVP Authorized Dealer, you can receive a discount at the time of sales equal to the cash-back reward from Edge*. This means you could save $100 on the purchase of a new Juice with Attitude, $50 on the purchase of a new Evolution, or $40 on the purchase of a new Insight. See the following table for the total potential savings breakdown.

Product
Instant Discount Given by Dealer During the March 11-April 30 Promotion (to be given as a discount at time of sale)
Edge's Cash-Back Offer
March 11-April 30
Total Potential Customer Incentive After All Transactions

Juice with Attitude
$50
$50
$100

Evolution
$25
$25
$50

Insight
$20
$20
$40

TWO WAYS TO REDEEM

OPTION 1:

Visit www.edgeproducts.com and enter the promotional code (BAILOUT) at the time of checkout for the full $100, $50, or $40 savings direct from Edge Products. Purchases must be made during the promotional period - Mar 11-Apr 30- in order to qualify. (Please note that the coupon code is case sensitive.)

OPTION 2:

Print this flyer and take it to your local Edge Products MVP Authorized Dealer to make your purchase**. Purchases must be made during the promotional period - Mar 11-Apr 30 - in order to qualify. If you purchase your product from an MVP Authorized Dealer, you must submit the customer claim form to Edge Products and have it post marked by May 15, 2009 in order to receive your cash-back incentive.* To view a list of Edge Products MVP Authorized Dealers in your area visit www.edgeproducts.com and click on the Dealer Locator link on the home page.

* Note: Cash back from manufacturer applies only if the product is purchased from an authorized MVP dealer. If the product is purchased directly from Edge Products, the $100, $50, or $40 is given as a discount from the original price at the time of purchase.

** Note: Dealer participation in this promotion is voluntary; all dealers have the discretion whether or not to offer the full, allowed dealer discount - if any - as described in this flyer.

Old 03-14-2009, 06:08 PM
Technical Article Contributor

I got it as well. Its pretty useless if you already have one imo, Plus the dealer rebate part is a croc. The dealers of edge stuff i have seen have a fat mark up so any savings is mute... The only part worth it is the online rebate thing. None the less i suppose if i was looking for an edge now would be the time to buy.

Old 03-14-2009, 08:29 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Originally Posted by FX4life
I got it as well. Its pretty useless if you already have one imo, Plus the dealer rebate part is a croc. The dealers of edge stuff i have seen have a fat mark up so any savings is mute... The only part worth it is the online rebate thing. None the less i suppose if i was looking for an edge now would be the time to buy.
Yea when I was living in Vernal,UT their was a shop in a nearby town that sold tire's,wheel's and other truck accessories. I went in their one time checking out some wheel's for my truck and saw that they had an Evolution in stock that would work on my truck. I asked the salesmen how much they were selling them for and he told me $459. I politely turned around and left.

Quick Reply: Edge "Bailout"