got my Edge back

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2009, 09:17 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
got my Edge back

My new Edge arrived today, the right one for my 2008 truck. I updated the software, pulled out the old cable, ran the new cable, plugged it in and loaded level 1. This sure goes smooth when you get the right unit for your truck.

So I took a drive around the block and I was impressed with the shifting. I'll admit I've been skeptical all these years reading your posts here, but now I've seen it and now I stand corrected on all my skepticism.

I'll run on level 1 for a while before I go to level 2. WooHoo

Old 03-31-2009, 10:12 PM
Global Moderator &
Super Moderator
Received 56 Likes on 52 Posts
Originally Posted by greencrew
My new Edge arrived today, the right one for my 2008 truck. I updated the software, pulled out the old cable, ran the new cable, plugged it in and loaded level 1. This sure goes smooth when you get the right unit for your truck.

So I took a drive around the block and I was impressed with the shifting. I'll admit I've been skeptical all these years reading your posts here, but now I've seen it and now I stand corrected on all my skepticism.

I'll run on level 1 for a while before I go to level 2. WooHoo
Cool, greencrew! I'm glad you've gotten the right hardware for your vehicle. I know how I felt the first time I drove my truck with the programmer installed - it was a "wow" experience! And, I think you're finally getting that.

- Jack

Quick Reply: got my Edge back