php?

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2009, 04:39 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
php?

how long does it take to get there custom tunes?

I have 3:55 in my truck right now, but im about to get 4:10's. what should i put on the order form? or will this not even effect anything?

also can the edge recalibrate ur speedo?

Old 06-03-2009, 04:47 PM
Global Moderator &
Super Moderator
Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
When you get a Gryphon from PHP, it comes with the same canned tunes as the Edge. The only difference is that they can custom tune the Gryphon for you. The Edge can not be custom tuned

Both of them are capable of adjusting for gears as well as tire size.

PHP ships the Gryphon in 5 or so days and once you order custom tunes, takes 6 to 8 weeks.

Old 06-03-2009, 04:58 PM
It took me a little over 3 months to get my tunes, but I am definitely enjoying them.

Old 06-03-2009, 08:40 PM
okay, thats alot longer than i thought i would take. O well they say great things take time. so this should be really good.

Bluejay= we live pretty close by each other, i live in crowley.

Old 06-03-2009, 09:51 PM
Former Sponsor
Originally Posted by crashogden
how long does it take to get there custom tunes?

I have 3:55 in my truck right now, but im about to get 4:10's. what should i put on the order form? or will this not even effect anything?

also can the edge recalibrate ur speedo?
If I had to estimate today, I'd tell you about eight weeks (though some of our March customers have only recently received their, and some are still waiting!). As usual, our plans did not go as expected in May. Bill had planned to be down to a 4-week turnaround. Can't blame him a bit, though, since I was out of the office with what we thought was food poisoning and turned out to be a mammoth gallstone that required surgery last week! He did both of our work during most of last month.

In January and February, we had a MAJOR amount of programmer and chip orders, which is what has caused a lot of the congestion with custom tunes. Though we're still doing a ton of business (thank you!), our scheduled monthly phone closure has definitely helped ease some of the backlog.

Thank you for understanding about the wait. I ordered 22 lbs. of custom handmade candies today (www.handmadelollies.com) that actually say POWER HUNGRY in the middle. So very . (They're going to work on creating our logo in the candy for our next order!) The guy on the phone was very apologetic that we wouldn't receive the order until some time in July. I told him that it was fine -- there's a backup because they're so busy because they're good at what they do. You should have heard him sigh, knowing that I get it..

If the wait, however, is too long (we totally understand!), I have no hesitation recommending Justin at VMP. I've heard nothing but good things about his tunes!

Quick Reply: php?