SCT X3 settings!

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2009, 10:32 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SCT X3 settings!

Guys, i really need your help on this one, i have 3 custom tunes from Mike at 5 star. Now when i load in any of my 3 custom tunes, i see that i can adjust the options, when i look at all my options, they are set to.,0. or stock. Now shouldnt those be changed, if it is a custom tune. and if they are, does anyone have any suggestions, what i should change them to I.E. Gear ratio, shift pressures, global spark!! Sorry i just learning this stuff and really need some help?

Old 06-08-2009, 12:30 AM
The only thing I changed with my tunes from troyer are the shift firmness and that is it. Everything else should be left alone and as long as you haven't changed out your gears since you orderd the tunes why would you change them ?

Old 06-08-2009, 01:16 AM
yeah, i understand that, i just thought that those options would be set to something other than 0. or stock,

Old 06-08-2009, 01:31 AM
Originally Posted by Scout19d
yeah, i understand that, i just thought that those options would be set to something other than 0. or stock,
If you do have custom tunes then the stock or 0 settings that you are seeing is what the Mike has set them to based on what mods you have done to the truck. Congarts on getting your Xcal3 and I guarantee you will be enjoying the truck even more after loading your tunes and filling up with a tank of 93 !

Old 06-09-2009, 11:31 PM
truckncrew is correct .... the stock settings in your custom tunes are what mike has them set at , meanning if you ajust how hard your tranny shifts , say plus 15 , that would be plus 15 over what the tuner has it set at (stock).

Quick Reply: SCT X3 settings!