Anita or Mike read! puhlease!

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2009, 07:18 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anita or Mike read! puhlease!

I know you guys don't do chrysler products, but the Nav has departed, and I replaced it with a Cherokee SRT8. Was wondering if you guys could point me in the direction of someone who could tune the new rig. You can just shoot me a pm to keep it off the board, I didn't want to call you and waste your time, just figured whenever you had a chance you could message me

Thanks guys!

Brett

Old 07-19-2009, 11:08 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by 98Navi
I know you guys don't do chrysler products, but the Nav has departed, and I replaced it with a Cherokee SRT8. Was wondering if you guys could point me in the direction of someone who could tune the new rig. You can just shoot me a pm to keep it off the board, I didn't want to call you and waste your time, just figured whenever you had a chance you could message me

Thanks guys!

Brett

Call them, you may find what you are looking for...

Old 07-19-2009, 12:43 PM
Take a look at the site www.Dodgetalk.com

You can look at all the posts without registering if you like. There are forums for 1st thru 4th Gen (09) Dodge products and plenty of advertisers.

Old 07-19-2009, 05:30 PM
Yea, i've read alot of threads over the past weeks about all the tuners, but in all honestly, I'd rather wait on mike to point me in the right direction, even if it takes a while to get the answer. And I don't want to call him and bother him with it, I know he's busy Marc and doesn't have time to **** away on something he doesn't work on. If he does tune these however, I'll be happier than a pig in SHEET!

Hell, I'd drive to his shop for two days for that!

Last edited by 98Navi; 07-19-2009 at 05:37 PM.
Old 07-20-2009, 02:18 AM
Do you have two accounts on here?

Old 07-20-2009, 02:23 AM
Contributor

Received 73 Likes on 66 Posts
sure looks that way doesn't it

Old 07-20-2009, 02:37 AM
Contributor

can we get an oh snap check on isle 3??????????

Originally Posted by 98Navi

Thanks guys!

Brett
Originally Posted by stang99x
Yea, i've read alot of threads over the past weeks about all the tuners, but in all honestly, I'd rather wait on mike to point me in the right direction, even if it takes a while to get the answer. And I don't want to call him and bother him with it, I know he's busy Marc and doesn't have time to **** away on something he doesn't work on. If he does tune these however, I'll be happier than a pig in SHEET!

Hell, I'd drive to his shop for two days for that!

the mob gathers with torches and pitchforks held with pride and the chant can be heard for miles

I think the is coming soon to a forum near you

and in the blue corner the rule breaker and in the red corner the moderators

Trending Topics

Old 07-20-2009, 03:03 AM
^^^instigator https://www.f150online.com/forums/38...post21978.html

whats the harm in having a second account? looks like hes had both of them for nearly 4 years without getting banned for it.

Last edited by bigchief2472000; 07-20-2009 at 03:06 AM.
Old 07-20-2009, 03:55 AM
Contributor

it's a joke, the post was suppossed to be funny sorry you were offended but I ain't editing it

Old 07-20-2009, 09:02 AM
Global Moderator &
Super Moderator
Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Originally Posted by bigchief2472000
^^^instigator https://www.f150online.com/forums/38...post21978.html

whats the harm in having a second account? looks like hes had both of them for nearly 4 years without getting banned for it.
The harm is that it is against the rules. Some have used multiple names to create havoc and to flame against other members. Had we picked up on it previously, he would have been banned. He's banned now for having 2 user names and the stupidity to use both in the same thread.

Old 07-20-2009, 10:07 AM
where are these forum rules posted at, because i took a look around and havent found them yet.

Old 07-20-2009, 10:13 AM
Global Moderator &
Super Moderator
where are these forum rules posted at, because i took a look around and havent found them yet.
On every page, at the bottom is a link, Terms of Use. Plus, they were presented to you when you signed up.

Old 07-20-2009, 10:39 AM
i read that last night, but unless i overlooked something, i didnt see anything about multiple accounts. honestly its none of my business because i dont know the guy, he may have been a jerk that deserved to get banned, then again he may have been one of the nicest people on here. but if theres no written rule about it then how is a person supposed to know that they are breaking the rule?

Originally Posted by tarajerame
it's a joke, the post was suppossed to be funny sorry you were offended but I ain't editing it
oh yeah that was obviously just a joke your such a funny guy.

Last edited by bigchief2472000; 07-20-2009 at 10:49 AM.
Old 07-20-2009, 10:52 AM
Global Moderator &
Super Moderator
i read that last night, but unless i overlooked something, i didnt see anything about multiple accounts. honestly its none of my business because i dont know the guy, he may have been a jerk that deserved to get banned, then again he may have been one of the nicest people on here. but if theres no written rule about it then how is a person supposed to know that they are breaking the rule?
Honestly, I thought it was specifically listed as a rule. I just reviewed them and did not find it either. The rule concerning impersonation might be construed to include it, but that seems a little bit of a stretch. However, the members that have been around for awhile should know that if nothing else, it's an unwritten rule. This guy starting this thread should definitely know.

I am going to see if the administration will add it to the rules to eliminate any more question.

We have had people use multiple names to intentionally create confusion and to attack other members. We have also had members that were banned for their conduct and just create another name. Thus the need for the rule.

Old 07-20-2009, 11:12 AM
i do understand the reasoning behind having such a rule because i have seen that type of thing be abused before. under the circumstances the "stone throwers" are the one that lost my respect here. im sure that is devastating news, but oh well.

have a nice day

Quick Reply: Anita or Mike read! puhlease!