dumb edge question!

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2009, 11:48 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dumb edge question!

When I installed and setup my evo the other day, I only change the tire setting and the rear end setting and set it on the #2 towing setting! when i start my truck it has the 2 in the right hand corner, but if i go into my settings for the #2 towing is shows all the default settings....is this right? I figured that it would show the tire/rearend changes that I made....

Old 07-31-2009, 11:50 AM
Global Moderator &
Super Moderator
Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Originally Posted by shocar4
When I installed and setup my evo the other day, I only change the tire setting and the rear end setting and set it on the #2 towing setting! when i start my truck it has the 2 in the right hand corner, but if i go into my settings for the #2 towing is shows all the default settings....is this right? I figured that it would show the tire/rearend changes that I made....
No, it will always start over unless you first select and enter "Save Previous Settings".

Old 07-31-2009, 11:56 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Bluejay
No, it will always start over unless you first select and enter "Save Previous Settings".
okay....but it should be using my tire,rear end settings that I programmed in right?

Old 07-31-2009, 04:25 PM
Global Moderator &
Super Moderator
Received 56 Likes on 52 Posts
Originally Posted by shocar4
okay....but it should be using my tire,rear end settings that I programmed in right?
Not unless you select "Reload Previous Settings" first. The two values you see when you first open the "Custom Options" menu are just "placeholder" values. One or both of them is/are likely wrong. If you DO NOT change them, these placeholder values will be incorporated into your tune, and will be the new "Previous Settings" figures.

Here's a Q & A I wrote on the Custom Options menu for the Gryphon. http://dygytalworld.ehost-services13...ead.php?t=1101 The Edge is much the same.

- Jack

Quick Reply: dumb edge question!