PHP- Important Info for Our Customers

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2009, 10:34 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PHP- Important Info for Our Customers

Our last business day before we close for vacation is Thursday. If today is any indication, it's going to be a crazy one -- in a good way of course! (In the last three hours, we've received over 40 phone calls -- and that's from 6:30PM - 9:30PM!) Bill is pulling all-nighters -- literally -- to make sure our customers are taken care of before we leave.

In case you're wondering... we intend to check our forum each night when we arrive back at our hotel, but we don't plan on checking our e-mail while we're gone. The reason? Bill works seven days a week, and I work 5-6, and quite frankly, our sons (Liam, 8, and Wil, 10) deserve to have us all to themselves for this short amount of time.

Most of the time, we will be completely unreachable. We do realize, however, that due to the nature of our business, someone may need to contact us due to an emergency such as a disabled vehicle, and the forum will be our means of communication. We have some awesome moderators, and they may even be able to help you out before we log on each night! If you have any questions, please contact us before Friday, September 18.

Old 09-14-2009, 11:34 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Enjoy the time off! It will be nice.

Old 09-15-2009, 12:57 AM
Former Sponsor
Honestly, the thought of coming back to a jillion e-mails (I really hate the thought of not being able to get to everyone right away!) is freaking me out a bit. (The thought of coming back to NO e-mails is even worse, though, so I'm not complaining. ) Sometimes it's harder to go away than it is to stay put, that's all.

Of course, we have to throw a bit of work in there, too. We'll be having dinner with Bob and Cheryl Riley from the DieselSite one evening, and we may even get a chance to stop by and say hi to one of our dealers in the area.

I'm sure that once we're bopping around the Magic Kingdom or Epcot, we'll be just fine. We're really looking forward to spending some quality time with the boys. Our family, as a whole, needs this vacation just to spend some time together.

Old 09-15-2009, 01:23 AM
Hope yall enjoy your vacatioin. But since you aren't gone yet.....Did either you or Bill get my PM about my custom tunes?

Old 09-15-2009, 10:09 AM
Corey, ride Mission Space for me, and have a Marquirita in Mexico! Those are the best! I miss mouse land... need to make a trip back home soon!

Old 09-15-2009, 11:28 AM
Perfect, Orlando custom dyno tuning by Bill, lol. What a vacation that would be right? Hope the weather is good for your vacation and I will wait to order my cutom tunes for a while. Have a safe trip and lots of fun.

Old 09-15-2009, 11:46 AM
Have a good vaca. Soarin' at Epcot is a totally kick but adventure ride btw, Be sure not to miss it.

Trending Topics

Old 09-15-2009, 01:07 PM
Former Sponsor
Originally Posted by rednoved
Hope yall enjoy your vacatioin. But since you aren't gone yet.....Did either you or Bill get my PM about my custom tunes?
Just did. Reply is sent!

Old 09-17-2009, 08:57 PM
Also going Mickey Mouse

Hey Groovy Chick , me and my wife are also going to be in Disney next week .
Vacation and anniversary. Maybe we will see you there. I would like to meet you'all .

Old 09-17-2009, 11:34 PM
Former Sponsor
Originally Posted by paw paw
Hey Groovy Chick , me and my wife are also going to be in Disney next week .
Vacation and anniversary. Maybe we will see you there. I would like to meet you'all .
We're celebrating our anniversary, too -- our tenth -- a bit early! Happy anniversary! Are you going to the Halloween Party? We'll be there Tuesday night -- dressed as hippies again http://dygytalworld.ehost-services13...ew%20hippy.gif, so we'll be easy to spot. We were going to go as a pit crew (great suggestion from a member of our forum!), but I couldn't find the right outfits for the boys. Even if we didn't have the kids with us, I wouldn't miss it! Well worth the price of admission!

We'll be at Epcot all day on Sunday, Magic Kingdom on Monday (also with our daughter who lives down there and will be 14 that day!), Hollywood Studios on Tuesday, and the Animal Kingdom on Wednesday. The other four days are up in the air, but since the Wine and Food Festival starts at Epcot on Friday, we'll probably be over there quite a bit. Our eight-year old is totally psyched to try foods from different countries.

If you do manage to find us (I imagine Bill and/or the boys will be wearing PHP hats...), please do come up and say hi. We love meeting people face to face -- it's the only real drawback to doing 99% of our business over the internet!

It's so funny -- we've spoken to three or four different people in the past week who will be at Disney next week. It's SO the time to go -- great deals, and most kids are in school.

Old 09-17-2009, 11:43 PM
Corey..... I just sent you an email. Hope yall enjoy your vacation and I'm sure it's well deserved!

Old 09-18-2009, 01:09 AM
Technical Article Contributor

Just placed my order at 11:09 thursday sept. 17th (CST) in Texas, 12:09 Friday sept. 18th (EST) in Georgia Have a great vacation!

Old 09-18-2009, 06:13 AM
I sent in my HEX code on Aug 14. Any chance my tunes will be done before you leave?

Old 09-18-2009, 06:31 AM
I did not know about the Halloween party . Thanks for your schedule , we will be looking for you'all . We will be looking for the PHP hats . I will be wearing my flowery shirts and cargo shorts and looking like a paw paw !
Could not bring all the grandkids - I would need a bus - so just the wife and I are coming.

Quick Reply: PHP- Important Info for Our Customers