Diablo sport??

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2009, 11:03 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Diablo sport??

I haver a buddy with a diablo sport programmer that he wants to sell me..Im thinkin around 150.00..Anyway, I have a 03 f150 fx4 with cooper stt 33's and a 5.4 in it with a AEM cold air intake..Will I notice a difference with the chip,as far as power and gas milage etc? what are the pros and cons of this programmer and are they good programmers (worth the money)? I dont really do much off roading at all and I pretty much drive the truck to work and back on the street everyday so I dont really pull anything with it but I would like to have a little more power than what it has just for ****s and giggles if you know what I mean...Any info is greatly appreciated!! Thanks guys!!!

Old 10-04-2009, 11:49 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have a Diablo Sport Predator on my 2008 V-10 and a Superchip on my wife's 2007 LT. Both are worth the additional power and mileage. My wife's LT went from 14mpg to 17 mpg around town and that was at the "middle" setting. I have used my Predator for almost 2 years and have it also in the "middle" setting. Both products have worked great.

The price your buddy is quoting you is very good. Just make sure he puts his stock program back into his rig before selling it to you, otherwise it will be "vin locked" and you won't be able to use it.

Quick Reply: Diablo sport??